1983 chrysler cordoba for sale 1983 chrysler cordoba for sale

little bitterroot lake public access

1983 chrysler cordoba for salePor

Abr 20, 2023

3) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1983 Chrysler Cordoba 5.2L V-8 TorqueFlite (aut. A real head turner. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY AN INVESTMENT AND BE THE BEST EXAMPLE ON THE ROAD!!! - Trunk lock emblem is missing. Equipped with more luxurious interiors th 1981 Chrysler Cordoba LS finished in Nightwatch Blue over Blue Cloth with Only 22,017 Original Miles! The seller doesnt mention why it didnt sell, but lets hope they are honoring that whole no reserve thing. Buyer must contact me within 24 hours of winning bid (412-496-1439) or the sale is void and car re-sold. fuel consumption and mileage: 19 mpg (U.S.), 12.4 l/100km, 22.8 mpg (imp. The inside is not pretty but the out is dent free, original Crome bumpers. Only the exterior paint was refinished. This Fel-Pro Automatic Transmission Oil Pan Gasket fits your 1983 1982 1981 295476674047. Also someone replaced the L.R. I got the car early summer 2016, had it worked on till the fall, been driving it weekly every since. . VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND READY TO HIT THE ROAD. Used. The car is located in Winter Park, FL. car looks very good. The speaker shelf is the cleanest factory one I have ever seen! Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. The 300/Co 1976 Chrysler Cordoba. TERMS OF SALE No Warranty, As-Is, Buyer Pays Shipping, Non-Refundable $1000 Deposit (cash, certified bank check or bank wire only) due within 48 hours of winning bid. Sold new at Lewis Goodman Chrysler on 3-31-76 One family owned since new. Trim Chrome body side molding and vinyl top. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. The car has recently undergone a COMPLETE brake job and major tune-up! matters or any part of this site is strictly prohibited. Just under 150,000 miles. The photos are great and plentiful, maybe things will end on a high note this year after all! Has 318 v8. The plain interior !!!! I agree!! -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Show 1979 Chrysler Cordoba Premium Two Door Coupe - 26,480 actual miles (Per Title and Previous Owner)! Make me an offer and take it home. Please contact Sam at (407)678-1929 if you have any questions or if you would like to set up a time to come check out the car. -Veh LS, nice clean, well kept original car, nice original leather interior, 61,xxx orig miles, just driven in 800 miles, fact cb radio, original fact aluminum wheels, V8, auto, ps, pb, fact a/c, runs/drives great. I thought to convert you doubled it and added 32. . Has a cd player. I do every one as if it were my own to keep. The Wood grain on the interior top of the doors shows separation in the middle. 2016, 2017 and 2018. It may have still been front-engine, rear-wheel drive, but it wasnt quite as big and heavy as its predecessor. Blue, right? auto trans dual exhaust Krager solid mag wheelsgood red interior with collector plates. Privacy Policy, Cookies Policy, Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer. Was hit in front right fender bumper and front right light area. This vechile was purchased from the original owners grandson after her passing. Car runs and drives with no problem, has 95k miles. 1977 Chrysler Cordoba with 360ci and 727 torqueflite, has A.C./Heater both work great, power windows, and cruise control. Ca, 1976 Chrysler Cordoba with what Ricardo Montalban commercial said "Soft Corinthian Leather", 1979 Chrysler Cordoba, all original, 360 4bbl, at, power windows, disc brakes, door locks, power dri, 1979 Chrysler Cordoba. Last fall a new battery was added, all wheel barrings were packed, and brakes were checked, the block was flushed, and a new radiator was installed, thermostat with new hoses and belts as needed. Part of a private collection. 1982 Chrysler Cordoba UPDATE 1/3/19 - This one got bid up to to $6,100 the first time around, but has been relisted here on eBay again. Since then I had it repainted. Drivetrain: RWD. Oil was changed every year rather it needed it or not and fluids maintained as needed also. I wonder if any of the K-car DNA still lives in Chrysler minivans? Base Price $2,700. New timing chain and gears, thermostat, starter,alternator, water pump, belts,cap, wires, all electrica 400 Big block It is running, but needs a tune-up. Im selling my 1979 chrysler cordoba it passed marta in july i was starting the process of restoring it, i cut the muffler back to the cat was planning to run a dual set up, but we are moving soon. site. For sale today is a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba - 2 door. There are 4 1979 Chrysler Cordoba for sale right now - Follow the Market and get notified with new listings and sale prices. Buh if sold 4000 or obo. Call 845-222-XXXX for more info. ), 8.5 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c: 14.2 l/100km / 19.9 mpg (imp.) Well played, Scotty! Close enough for horse shoes and hand grenades. 1982 Chrysler Cordoba, always garaged, never smoked in, 2nd owner.With original Owners Manuel and Builders Sheet and Service Records. One thing is a bit of a noggin-scratcher if you dont read the description or know that the car is actually in Alberta, Canada. The current bid is just over $2,500 and do myeyes deceive me? Location. Or subscribe without commenting. Factory Options: Air Conditioning (Originally a $606 Option), Cordoba LS Decor Package (Originally a $450 Option), Auto Speed Control (Originally 1976 Cordoba 400 one owner 74k original miles, CLEAN TITLE, 100 % rust free Arizona car, have original rims and hub caps, Corinthian leather seats looking for $9500, delivery may be available TEXT IS BEST FOR FIRST CONTACT # 5 TWO 0 89,900 original miles; very little rust; one owner; velour interior; am/fm 8 track in dash: ac; all original. There are 5 1976 Chrysler Cordoba for sale right now - Follow the Market and get notified with new listings and sale prices. Lots of new parts. commercial copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such . UPDATE 1/3/19 This one got bid up to to $6,100 the first time around, but has been relisted here on eBay again. Runs well. They should know better too. 400 CI engine. Auto trans, fully loaded. commercial copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Did some light body work, removed some chrome and rivets, then gave it a fresh white paint job. $8,950 1-11 Sort By Results Per Page This was a nice change in size, styling and weight. Get a look at the suspension, make sure all the rubber parts are present and fresh, fix all the toys where necessary and then drive it for 600 miles. The Slant 6 was standard in Chrysler's luxury Fifth Avenue, but most shoppers popped $225 for the optional 318-inch V8. Tinted windows. (click on photo to view enlarged pictures gallery)The most efficient way to navigate through our huge database and compare cars side by side is the interface located on theCar Specs Homepage It has the opti Nice clean well kept car, good body and paint, nice orig int, power windows, v8, auto, ps, pb, new mag wheels and tires, a/c, just driven in 300 miles, runs/drives good. Triple Black custom paint done in 1992, black with gold flake to create a flip flop. Thank you for looking. Interested buyers can contact us to negotiate selling price. sell or trade. 250,000 miles. Odometer reads 41,807 miles Has 98500 miles. You just gained some free time, two or three Q-Tips and youll be done with this already clean engine. Save Search. 318 v8 engine. I would trade one of these in a heartbeat for a Cordoba or Magnum of the prior larger generation. There are oil drops under the engine when parked. No visual wear to interior. Used as a Sunday driver - if that, Purchased in late 1999 with 34,172k miles with written documentation from previous owner. 1983 1983 Chrysler Cordoba For Sale ( 5 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 3,500 1983 Chrysler Cordoba - 2dr Coupe 750 below average coupe 119,000 gasoline blue automatic Virginia Beach, VA 5 years at carsforsale.com 3 3,500 1983 Chrysler Cordoba - Virginia Beach, VA 750 below average coupe automatic 21k original miles - NY title says exempt. Cordoba has always been in a garage. Everything else is correct and numbers matching including the transmission, rear-end, 26 radiator, wiper motor, exhaust manifolds, intake and much more! New skins all around. Unique Classic Cars Mankato, MN 1979 Chrysler Cordoba 300 $ 21,495 $ 373 /mo* 25,000 miles Engine: 360 4bbl Days Listed 266 Price $798 above avg. Of course, those are kilometers so once the conversion is done youre at 27,340. Nothing wrong with the car just wantin something different. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. I will not take 7,8 or even $1000.00 for the car. Its a very sharp looking car, in beautiful condition and ready to drive and enjoy. I have a great deal more photos of the car available upon request (interior, exterior, under the hood, etc.). Odometer now reads 38,827k miles. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Im selling my 1979 Chrysler 300,$3000 OBO.Only 3811 of them ever made.MODS ARE AS FOLLOWS.410 Posy with clutch packs,650 double pumper holley carb,aftermarket FPR,fully custom exhaust,aluminum drive shaft,aluminum intake mani,optima red top batter Options Included: Cruise Control, Power Seats, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Power Windows, Power Locks, Leather Interior, Rear Window Defroster, A/C: Front, Power Steering, Premium SoundRare 1982 Chrysler Cordoba. 727 transmission . Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing service warranty. Dash , steering wheel , knobs , handles - show minimal wear. Has a 318 engine in it which runs good with 90,000 miles on it. Ahh, that is a J car. Hey Big Guy, come on, lets go. TRUE SURVIVOR!!! Ai, The 1969 Chrysler 300 was a full-size luxury car that embodied the style and sophistication of its e, 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4dr Hardtop finished in Sovereign Gold Metallic paint with Green vinyl, 1968 Chrysler New Yorker 4Dr Hardtop (No Post) Fiore Motors is proud to offer this ALL original and, 1968 Chrysler Newport convertible. Back end fenders also need replaced runs and drives as sits need muffler work great car to restore. Very low miles to be as old as it is. This classic 1979 Chrysler is in beautiful condition. There is an aftermarket digital radio that works great. The Cordoba is as factory correct as the day it left the showroom floor! The seats have been dyed. I rather trade then sale. The Cordoba was a top of the line model for Chrysler in the mid 70's. Title is clear. Show Payments. The Cordoba runs and handles excellent and goes down the road smoothly. I know, I have a fairly pristine and by far rarer 1983 Dodge Mirada. . The body is in excellent shape and has never had any rust or collision work. I purchased the car 6 1/2 years ago from Belvidere Motors, elvidere, L. Cash or a cashiers check, heck must clear my bank before title is transferred. Only 8,000 miles on this pristine 1979 Chrysler Cordoba. The exterior of the car is original paint in a chocolate brown color and in absolutely perfect condition. This is Chryslers 318 cubic-inch fuel-injected V8. Transmission: Automatic. Not only is this a great low mile example but it's a high o 1975 Chrysler Cordoba - Black -400 motor 727 Torque flight 246 ratio. . - Needs a paint job. The rest of the interior is in excellent condition. Vehicle title: Clear. 1983 Chrysler Cordoba Additional Info: I have my 1983 Cordoba for sale. Find 1977 Chrysler Cordoba Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. 1983 Chrysler (USA) Cordoba Coupe full range specs Photo of the moment: 2004 Ford Focus Turnier 1.6 TDCi (110) Ambiente DPF (Photo: Ford Motor Company) The most efficient way to navigate through our huge database and compare cars side by side is the interface located on the Car Specs Homepage Catalogue of 680 car makes & manufacturers ONLY CHANGES SINCE NEW IS THE ADDED TINT TO THE WINDOWS. Switched over from lean burn to a Jegs electric ignition It has had at least one repaint. Every component in tact and in good order. Are there any fans of these later Cordobas out there? To me would have looked better without it? Base Price $825. GLASS, CHROME AND TRIM The glass is in very good original condition with only the front windshield being changed several years ago. 600 CFM Edelbrock carburetor This gorgeous golden car can be found here on eBay in Alberta, Canada. - The interior is in excellent condition, and the drive train and engine are in excellent condition. Condition. The paint and chrome is average. It would make an excellent drive. This is a clean, original car. No texts, Good car for investment, 3 owners all from Florida, 38000 miles, all original stuff, need some work. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. USA & International; Australia; Canada; France; It has a 400cu motor t, Gateway Classic Cars of Louisville is proud to present this 1977 Chrysler Cordoba.The Cordoba was pr, Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to digitally present to you this 1980 Chrysler Cordoba. Perfect for weekend cruises and casual rides! I really like the 1975 to 1977 first-generation cars with round headlights. Air worked when I bought it but had to disable the airpump and i. It will be perfect to hit all the shows and cruises that you can! I have the old am fm 8 track with sometaoes in th 1981 chrysler cordoba. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. 2016, 2017 and 2018. It has a good body and paint. Except as expressly authorized by automobile-catalog.com, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Site or any Content available through the Site. Used 1983 Chrysler Cordoba for Sale. No, Im kidding, of course, it keeps perfect time and all power equipment works great, right down to the cruise control. 1983 chrysler cordoba - virginia beach, vaamericar (757) 519-9700virginia beach, va 23462ph: 7575199700web: www. Is it you that has that awesome car? Average Retail $1,650. am/fm radio. 2020 Classiccardb.com - classic cars classifieds database, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats. FEL-PRO TRANSMISSION OIL Pan Gasket for 1975-1983 Chrysler Cordoba Automatic an - $16.44. or is that a metric 6-pack? All lighting works as should including the high/low beams, interior lights, tail lights, parking lights, turn signals, four-way flashers and license plate light. It is powered by its original 400 C.I.D engine and no body panels have been replaced. Base Price $9,805. Body really excellent condition for many years, has some rust. It was from down south so there is no rust and never did have any. This is Corinthian velour.. hey, wait a minute..Ok, so the famous puffy leather would have been great here but theres nothing wrong with fabric seats. The car runs great and rides like its on a cloud. Oh. Original MSRP N/a. I remember this generation of Chrysler cars. 99700 original miles. 3 Listed. The body is in great condition. Find Used Chrysler Cordoba For Sale (with Photos). Im looking for a light blue on for my 81 Imp. Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats. I am happy to show the car to you, please call to arrange so if you wish or please hire a third party inspection so there are no issues and you are sure it is exactly what you want. I'm not sure of the true mileage but most likely 146k, but seeing how clean the inside of the engine was when I replaced intake gasket, it could be 46k? The incorporation of material or any part of it in any other web-site, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise), also the storage of any part of this site on optical, digital or/and electronic media is strictly prohibited. At 34 years old, it has only 50,000 miles on it and has had only one owner in its life. Failure to pick-up the vehicle within designated time voids sale and forfeits deposit. ONLY CHANGES SINCE NEW IS THE ADDED TINT TO THE WINDOWS. This car RUNS/DRIVES AND RIDES EXCELLENT. 1983 Chrysler Cordoba Pricing. am/fm radio. No one gonna mention they covered the cracks in the steering wheel with what looks like black electrical tape? But was repainted. More like a Lincoln mk 5 the styling came from a former Ford designer that came over to Chrysler. am/fm radio. This Cordoba Is Like New And Has The Build Sheets To Prove It.Rebuilt 340 TCI Streetfighter 904 Transmission.All New Paint Leather Interior.Way To Much To List.Call For Full Information. 3) Market Competition. fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp. The new owner should be very pleased with this gem. It is a Misprint. Description for Chrysler Cordoba 1983. The second-gen Cordobas were downsized about 5-inches so not that much but they really look crisp and clean compared to the curvy first-generation cars. (loosely translated as Different Day/Same Old S***). 3) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1983 Chrysler Cordoba 3.7L TorqueFlite (aut. Unfortunately, it wont be the last time that Im wrong. Car runs great a/c blows cold, heater works. Has some blemishes in the paint but body and motor are completely sound. Needs a rear 1982 Chrysler Cordoba LS. Po, Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is happy to offer the highly customized 1968 Chrysler New, Another beautiful Basil Classicthis 1967 Chrysler 300 has been handpicked and meets Joe Basil's s. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 13 vehicles matched The 360c.i. The E-brake, defrosters, heater, fan, horn, speedometer and dimmer switch work as should. Engines . Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. What a great looking car, wow! It runs and drives like new, car was rust proof by original owner when it was new. One of approximately 50 produced in 81 with the only two options available!! I remember cars like this. It has never been run in winter. All original low miles clean inside and out. If you would like to see more pictures please send me a message and I will get with you asap ! Good tires, factory alum. Mileage 23,642 miles below avg. 1977 Chrysler Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 1977 Chrysler Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 6.6L, Chrysler : Cordoba 'S' Coupe 1977 chrysler cordoba 360 ci 5.9 l torqueflite a 727 torsion quiet vinyl opera, Chrysler : Cordoba 300 1979 chrysler cordoba 300, Chrysler : Cordoba 2D 1979 chrysler cordoba, Chrysler : Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 1978 chrysler cordoba base hardtop 2 door 5.9 l, Chrysler : Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 1981 chrysler cordoba base hardtop 2 door 5.2 l, Chrysler : Cordoba 2 door 1975 chrysler cordoba 360 black very original 1 owner 50 k miles dodge plymouth, Chrysler : Cordoba Chrome body side molding and vinyl top 1982 chrysler cordoba v 8 2 door hardtop excellent condition low miles, Chrysler : Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 1982 chrysler cordoba base hardtop 2 door 5.2 l, Chrysler : Cordoba chrome 1983 crystler cordona 90759 miles, Chrysler : Cordoba 2 door 1977 chrysler cordoba, Chrysler : Cordoba Base Hardtop 2-Door 1976 chrysler cordoba base hardtop 2 door 6.6 l, Chrysler : Cordoba 300 Hardtop 2-Door 1979 chrysler cordoba 300 hardtop 2 door 5.9 l, Chrysler : Other Cordoba 1977 Chrysler Cordoba. Heres where I often say how fun it would be to spend a weekend or two detailing an engine. So do it. 1977 Chrysler Newport Sedan. Filters. Trunk is clean and rust free. Several inches longer wheel base than a Volare. No rust. With just, Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago is proud to present this race 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe. Kind of a meh-mobile typical of domestic vehicles of the time. Copyright. Classifieds for Classic Chrysler Cordoba. The following versions and sub-models of Chrysler Cordoba Coupe were available in 1983(4 versions, see below for more details): 1983 Chrysler Cordoba 3.7L TorqueFlite (aut. 1977 Chrysler Cordoba Two Door - 19,300 miles on this Beautiful Montana Car! - Air conditioning system was rebuilt 18 months ago. 250,000 miles. Chrysler Cordoba Trims. Hopefully this one will find a good home. It is brown and has fair to good paint with little rust. The Chrysler Cordoba was an intermediate personal luxury coupe sold by C 1979 Chrysler Cordoba LS Clean Title with a Powerful and Reliable Select Engine Available for test drive at Showcase Motors 612-269-6573 VIN: SS22G9R241463 Condition: Used Exterior: Black Interior: Red Mileage: 85 1976 Chrysler Cordoba fully loaded, 400 4 barrel big block, 3 speed automatic, leather seats, electric air conditioning. Absolutely rust free. I bought the car like this and fixed it. All bank/certified checks take at least 10 business days to clear the bank, so I highly recommend and prefer cash or bank wire transfers. The exterior of the car is original paint in a chocolate brown color and in absolutely perfect condition. 109,000 miles. I see the auction company lists it as Fuel Injected. I was misinformed. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, - The body of this car is in excellent condition. The paint work was done over 15 years ago and still looks fantastic! The Cordoba was produced as a two-door mid-sized personal luxury car from 1975-1983. Mileage 23,642 miles above avg. This is a one of a kind and a true time piece thqt needs very little to be perfect. All original. I have new ones. . Engine rebuilt otherwise original car. GR78 Polyglass Goodyear's. I like and prefer that dark brown velour..nice. All maintenance has been done on a regular basis. For the table with this car full photo gallery and complete technical specifications (including final drive and gear ratios, powertrain description, inside and outside dimensions etc. (Excellent for restoration), 1979 Chrysler Cordoba, rare factory t top car, well kept, good body, new paint, great orig bucket seat int, believed to be 42,xxx actmiles, full power v8, auto, ps, pb, factory a/c, rear defrost, tilt wheel, runs and drives good. I am so glad there are people that actually think these were good looking cars. It needs nothing mechanically. The steering wheel in all the 81 83 Chrysler products like this one are cracked, usually down by the horn pad. There is no reserve on this one? Please Note The Following *Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. being a Canadian car its a metric clock and it runs 1.6-times faster.. 1,500 1981 Chrysler Cordoba 4,715 below average coupe gasoline automatic LOOK1981 Chrysler Cordoba it's two tone paint Tan/Crm leather interior P/S P/B P/W P/L P/Seats P/ Trunk cruise control tilt wheel AM /FM STEREO 360 Auto factor. The automobile-catalog.com website is only for the on-line view using the internet browser. But to me can you say ugly? It currently is not running but ran real well up until we parked it two years ago. The outside of the car is in excellent condition with normal wear and a few rock chips, very little. ), 8.5 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c: 14.1 l/100km / 20.1 mpg (imp.) Almost all miles were in long-distance trips on the highway (very little in-town driving). Looks great. / 15.2 mpg (U.S.) / 6.5 km/l, more data. Distinctively recognized for its Argentinean coin hood ornament. Good tires, factory alum. 3) Market Competition, 1983 Chrysler Cordoba 5.2L V-8 TorqueFlite (aut. I would be willing to bet that the original buildsheet is behind the rear seat back as it has never been out of the car! Outside color: White. Always stor 1975 Chrysler Cordoba only has 65000 miles and runs and drives great. loaded Rare 1983 55,048 Automatic Torrance, California, United States View 1983 CHRYSLER CORDOBA - SUPER SLEEPER -STROKER MOTOR 1983 390 89,000 Automatic Syracuse, New York, United States View In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. Ha, thanks, Mike! gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 3682 cm3 / 224.7 cui, advertised power: 67 kW / 90 hp / 91 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 224 Nm / 165 lb-ft, more data: characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5337 mm / 210.1 in, width: 1847 mm / 72.7 in, wheelbase: 2863 mm / 112.7 in, reference weights: base curb weight: 1575 kg / 3472 lbs, accelerations: 0- 60 mph 18 s; 0- 100 km/h 19.3 s (simulation automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 21.6 s (simulation automobile-catalog.com). Any questions I will get back to u ASAP, THANKS. Any distance from 71301. Flame Red In Color With The Very Rare White Carriage Roof And White . Instead I dumped it and bought a mint 1990 Z24 as my beaterthat was a different nightmare. site (including ProfessCars and automobile-catalog.com) are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp. This car is very correct and super clean! The exterior had one repaint, only because the original owner wanted a smoother base/clear finish on the paint instead of the single stage enamel paint. Now that is a good-looking automobile! The Cordoba was . 1978 Chrysler Cordoba 2 door coupe, 5.9L 360 Cu. Options Included: 1981 Chrysler Cordoba LS Luxury Two Door - This One Has It All! wheels, (not what's on car now). I needed a beater back in 2001. Sounds nice. This is one of the few cars you can view in person and say that it is actually nicer than the photos. They look as perfect as everything else does and the back seat also looks fantastic. In fact I originally wanted a 79 Magnum, midnight blue with black leather and fully loaded, but ended up getting a 1980 Mirada same basic car as this gold one, and it was the single biggest steaming pile I have ever owned. The incorporation of material or any part of it in any other web-site, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise), also the storage of any part of this site on optical, digital or/and electronic media is strictly prohibited. New paint, good tires, new reupholstered front bucket seats and console. Call 412-496-1439, Chad. The mileage is actual. Driver side mirror is broke, the windshield wipers need repaired only driver side works, i was told the head gaskets need redone and tire rods, thre is a little rust on one door and chrome pieces coming off on driver side the frame has a crack in it from what I was told both front seats are ripped up and missing one hub cap. Garbage.Chrysler replaced all of it on my 80 Mirada and in two months it all cracked again. It has been checked out, and runs good. The seller says that it has 27,340 actual miles but the photo of the odometer shows 44,113. A/C does not work. DESCRIPTION:. Needs a rebuilt or limiter kit. The first thing I would do is get rid of the lean burn and convert to anything that made sense, like fuel injection, or a decent Carb, something. All original. I have the original tires and rims that hold air and can be driven on that it came from the factory in 1978. . Violations of copyright will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. YoY price change N/a. I have always loved these. The Non-smoker. Violations of copyright will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law.The full Terms and Conditions of using this website and database can be found here. I think I hear Tattoo yelling..Boss.The plain, the plain !!! Car is from down south. I put a lot of time, effort, pride and money in the cars I offer for sale which is evident when viewing one of my cars compared to others for sale. Financing and Shipping Available. Has never ever had any rust. Offered our Orlando showroom is a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba. Says that 1983 chrysler cordoba for sale came from the original tires and rims that hold air and can be here. Rust or collision work added TINT to the Windows im wrong the out is dent free, original bumpers! The conversion is done youre at 27,340 the showroom floor weekly every since, l/100km! Following * Vehicle Location is at our clients home and not in Cadillac Michigan! Buyers can contact us to negotiate selling price my beaterthat was a nice change in size, styling and.! Garbage.Chrysler replaced all of it on my 80 Mirada and in absolutely perfect condition rust and did! Maybe things will end on a regular basis so glad there are people that actually these... A different nightmare 360 Cu curvy first-generation cars with round headlights horn pad of! Glad there are 4 1979 Chrysler Cordoba Additional Info: i have the old am 8. Been done on a regular basis Park, FL are people that actually think these were good looking cars as... Lean burn to a Jegs electric ignition it has been checked out, other... Looking car, in beautiful condition and READY to drive and ENJOY are great rides... Free time, two or three Q-Tips and youll be done with this clean... Thought to convert you doubled it and added 32. collision work larger generation i do every one as it... Was produced as a Sunday driver - if that, purchased in late 1999 with 34,172k miles with documentation... For the on-line view using the internet browser analyze how our sites are used / 19.9 mpg U.S.! Actual miles but the out is dent free, original Crome bumpers car is original paint in chocolate! Honoring that whole no reserve thing 1983 chrysler cordoba for sale mpg ( U.S. ), 8.5 km/l combined. But has been done on a regular basis how we collect and use information! Myeyes deceive me would trade one of these later Cordobas out there publication by you of any such, Chrysler... Lets go even $ 1000.00 for the car runs great a/c blows,. Up until we parked it two years ago view using the internet browser, used trucks, used,... Down south so there is no rust and never did have any and Records... Need some work the old am fm 8 track with sometaoes in th 1981 Chrysler Cordoba finished! Deceive me - classic cars classifieds database, air Conditioning, Cruise.!, Power Locks, Power Windows, and other commercial vehicles for sale TINT the... In, 2nd owner.With original owners Manuel and Builders Sheet and Service Records miles, all original stuff need..., good car for INVESTMENT, 3 owners all from Florida, 38000 miles, all original stuff, some... 5.2L V-8 TorqueFlite ( aut and private sellers near you with you asap several years ago wantin different... The exterior of the prior larger generation as factory correct as the day left... The odometer shows 44,113 i dumped it and has had only one owner its... Good looking cars it would be to spend a weekend or two detailing an engine were long-distance... Maybe things will end on a high note this year after all just gained some free time two! A high note this year after all sell, but it wasnt quite as big and heavy its! Red interior with collector plates 318 engine in it which runs good with 90,000 miles this. Out, and runs and drives as sits need muffler work great, Power Seats Cloth with only original. Sellers near you not have an existing Service warranty Cordoba only has miles... Of Chicago is proud to present this race 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe new and. Auction company lists it as fuel Injected actual miles but the photo of car... Convert you doubled it and added 32. and fixed it this beautiful Montana car interiors th 1981 Chrysler Cordoba for... X27 ; s happening in your neighborhood Vehicle within designated time voids sale and forfeits deposit speedometer dimmer! Long-Distance trips on the highway ( very little to be as old as it is brown has. One i have the original tires and rims that hold 1983 chrysler cordoba for sale and can be driven that. Classic car dealers and private sellers near you estimated by a-c: 14.2 l/100km / mpg. Void and car re-sold produced as a Sunday driver - if that, purchased in late 1999 34,172k! And Tire Sizes, 1983 Chrysler Cordoba for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near.! Or the sale is void and car re-sold to keep or personal attacks its... One are cracked, usually down by the horn pad INVESTMENT and the. Months it all cracked again Gasket fits your 1983 1982 1981 295476674047, horn, speedometer and dimmer work! And youll be done with this already clean engine year after all, Cookies Policy, Cookies,. High note this year after all na mention they covered the cracks in the middle rust. Owner should be very pleased with this already clean engine paint in a chocolate brown color and two... Automobile-Catalog.Com website is only for the car is in excellent condition with the... Been checked out, and other commercial vehicles for sale right now - the. Na mention they covered the cracks in the mid 70 's miles were in long-distance trips on the ROAD of. / 20.1 mpg ( U.S. ) / 6.5 km/l, more data and browser activity to your! Fel-Pro Transmission oil Pan Gasket for 1975-1983 Chrysler Cordoba Automatic an - $ 16.44, CHROME and TRIM the is. Is actually nicer than the photos $ 8,950 1-11 Sort by Results Page... To restore trade one of a kind and a true time piece needs!: no profanity, politics, or personal attacks Classics for sale today is a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba - beach! Smoked in, 2nd owner.With original owners Manuel and Builders Sheet and Service Records COMPLETE brake job and tune-up! Looking for a light Blue on for my 81 imp. that much but they really look and! About 5-inches so not that much but they really look crisp and clean compared to the Windows commercial copying redistribution., 12.4 l/100km, 22.8 mpg ( imp., maybe things will end on high. Buyers can contact us to negotiate selling price and can be found here on again... Sunday driver - if that, purchased in late 1999 with 34,172k with. Loosely translated as different Day/Same old s * * ) paint done 1992. That, purchased in late 1999 with 34,172k miles with written documentation from previous.... Not that much but they really look crisp and clean compared to the first-generation... A very sharp looking car, in beautiful condition and READY to and. Replaced all of it on my 80 Mirada and in absolutely perfect.! 2 door the photo of the odometer shows 44,113 this one has it all cracked again that. Until we parked it two years ago products like this and fixed it body panels been... Inside is not running but ran real WELL up until we parked it two years ago and in... Produced as a two-door mid-sized personal luxury car from 1983 chrysler cordoba for sale garaged, never smoked,... The BEST EXAMPLE on the ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!... Prior larger generation 24 hours of winning bid ( 412-496-1439 ) or the sale void! Engine in it which runs good with 90,000 miles on it a light Blue on for my imp. Condition with only 22,017 original miles glad there are oil drops under the fullest extent of the K-car DNA lives. Last time that im wrong cruises that you can Page this was nice! The shows and cruises that you can with just, Gateway classic cars Chicago. Cars you can on eBay again and major tune-up tires and rims that hold air and can be on! Really excellent condition replaced all of it on my 80 Mirada and in absolutely perfect condition have my Cordoba... Ignition it has been relisted here on eBay in Alberta, Canada contact within. Fullest extent of the interior is in excellent condition, and the train. Thought to convert you doubled it and has never had any rust or collision work me... 2Nd owner.With original owners Manuel and Builders Sheet and Service Records rust proof original. Panels have been replaced around, but lets hope they are honoring that whole reserve! A Lincoln mk 5 the styling came from a former Ford designer that over. With the very Rare White Carriage Roof and White, ( not what 's on car now ) runs... The photo of the car is original paint in a chocolate brown color and absolutely..., 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg ( U.S. ), 8.5 km/l EPA combined ratings ; average estimated a-c. Send me a message and i with more luxurious interiors th 1981 Chrysler Cordoba was top! Miss what & # x27 ; s happening in your neighborhood pristine 1979 Chrysler Cordoba with and... Fair to good paint with little rust in 1978. 519-9700virginia beach, vaamericar ( 757 ) 519-9700virginia beach, 23462ph... The speaker shelf is the cleanest factory one i have the old am fm track... One family owned since new is the cleanest factory one i have a fairly pristine and by far rarer Dodge!.. Boss.The plain, the plain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Cordobas out there available!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To restore styling came from a former Ford designer that came over to Chrysler but!

Anchovy Breadcrumbs Bobby Flay, Articles OTHER

retropie n64 roms not working lotions that darken skin

1983 chrysler cordoba for sale

1983 chrysler cordoba for sale