2010 bmw 328i supercharger kit 2010 bmw 328i supercharger kit

little bitterroot lake public access

2010 bmw 328i supercharger kitPor

Abr 20, 2023

VF-Engineering supercharger kits are turn-key ready to install and no additional work or components are needed. 2007 bmw x5 3.0si sav. This is because a reduction in back-pressure allows exhaust gases to escape faster. This supercharger system is designed to offer the customer a very quick and easy, 100% bolt-on installation. For more information on this system, and others from this Third Party Manufacturer, click the following link: ESS Tuning. For model year 2003 and newer Brand: ES#: 3438842 Mfg#: 12-016 Qty: Availability: Ships on Apr 24, 2023 $5695.00 Add to Cart Free Shipping Rotrex Traction Fluid - One Liter Theres nothing wrong with that and some people love it, but its definitely not for everyone. It appears that you are addressing the 325i and 328i??? It will be much cheaper and much less hassle in the long run. One turbo unit and two exhaust down tubes make up the TwinPower Turbo. 2006-2010 335i/ 2011-2013 335is; E Chassis 2011-2013 335; F Chassis 2012+ 335 Sedan; 340 . Many automobile owners plan to put their vehicle out to pasture when it has between 200 and 250 thousand miles on it. Is it not worth it. So much fun to drive. Turbochargers require complicated maintenance. Youll be amazed by the power that each of these add-ons brings, despite the fact that this is one of the priciest selections on the list. Active Autowerke BMW 328i Supercharger Kit Level 1 E36 Active Autowerke SKU: 12-001 $ 5,995.00 From $541.10/mo with View sample plans Available Now! This supercharger system will bump the power output by 80-100 horsepower! In fact, twin-charging (turbocharger + supercharger) has been used by racing cars to boost power at both the low RPM band and the high RPM band. I've got a 99 328i e46 with a VF (v3 vortech) that I quite regularly beat the hell out of. Both of these parts, which are sometimes referred to as forced induction parts, force air into your cars engine to increase horsepower and torque. The VF supercharger system remains fully OBD2 compliant and is supported by a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty on the product only. The BMW 328i is a popular choice for car enthusiasts who want to upgrade their vehicle's performance. Its a solid engine and Im not sure how you define reasonably torquey but the S65 4.0L V8 doesnt offer much torque. Testing the software included extensive road and dyno test cycles, with acceleration and deceleration tests for driveability smoothness and ECU fuel management. Made with precision and quality in mind Designed to meet your specific needs. The unit is positioned in line with the original serpentine belt which is replaced with a longer OEM belt. I assume the ECU is effectively a custom tune that accounts for the boost provided by the supercharger kit, but I'm not 100% sure. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ** Not CARB approved. They increase the RPMs by a significant amount, are louder than turbochargers, and are more prevalent as a result. With this supercharger system we bump the power output by 80-100 horsepower! ECU: MS41 - MS42. The sound will be very loud and youll likely piss off the neighbors. Sort By. No one was particularly helpful and everyone said it wasnt worth doing performance mods to that car. As with most other N52 mods, the upgraded headers will show their most impressive gains when coupled with the 3-stage intake manifold. Can I open the hole and mount the second disa and then it is like a stage 3??? VF engineers spent over 12 months software testing the BMW Siemens ECUs to perfect the smoothness and functionality of the supercharged vehicle. Use our SEARCH BY MODEL feature to filter these turbo items for your BMW. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. In recent years Dinan has further expanded its portfolio to include other European marques such as MINI and Mercedes Benz. Part of that, though, is due to the fact the N54 can pick up so much power with cheap mods. I've included the new photos with the carbon fiber engine bay and another dyno showing that stage 2 shows 291BHP/345NM Torque!! +67hp | +70ft-lbs Price: $699.00 View Product BimmerWorld B2 Power Upgrade Kit - F8X M3/M4 It is understood that you are installing this product / having specific labor performed on a pollution controlled vehicle. - Billet CNC main supercharger bracket made from high grade aluminum and anodized to a perfect black finish that will look excellent for decades to come. Thats not totally true. And we want as much power as we can get without sacrificing the real thrill and skill of driving! All key components are Made in California using some of the highest quality materials available. The entire, long-term effects of turbochargers on an engine are sadly unknown to consumers. G-Power has previously installed its supercharger technology in the BMW M5 and M6. Finally, after months of researching, we are happy to present our BMW N54 single turbo guide. However, were too excited about the future of the BMW S58, Read More BMW S58 Bolt-On Engine UpgradesContinue, Charge pipes are a common discussion on turbo BMW engines. $324.80 - $469.60. ESS is proud to offer the newly developed Gen.2 Vortech V-3 Si based VT1 supercharger system for the BMW N52 engine family. The superchargers engine control software is modified by G-Power, and the company also offers a set of carbon-fiber aerodynamic body parts. Software flash technology and latest BMW file versions have all been employed to provide the cleanest and the most reliable method of software installation with the use of a DIY programming cable and email-able software. You really have to rev the engine out to get into the powerband. I dont have a turbocharger on my car, but I have driven a car with one, and it was a terrific experience. Overall, there are certainly some crucial N52 performance mods that can make a big difference in how your BMW accelerates and puts down power. One of the most popular tuning options for the N52 engine is the Active Autowerkes N52 performance tune. This system looks pricey. Plug-in power module + Injen Evolution Air Box with FMIC Upgrade - save 20%! It made me angry. The crankcase ventilation system is designed to cope with positive pressure and high flow fuel injectors are supplied to fit as direct replacements withoutmodification to theinjector rail. infinitas offers a large number of self-produced supercharger systems. Its not a straight-line, powerful engine. The Z4s came in 2.5i, 3.0i, and 3.0Si. The 2013 BMW 328i sedan is available with a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission and a 240-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. Available to order directly from VF-Engineering or distributors. Supercharging translates to instant monster power. Didnt the X5 use this engine at one point? This product is not California Emissions Compliant or CARB approved. With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines to and from the engine. Warranty : 24-month or 24,000-mile limited warranty Quantity Sold : Kit Prop 65 Warning : WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. You are talking about a $5000 price differential (less as the vehicles age or looking at used). Increase in torque is very good. A full kit will boost horspower/power to weight ratio and is also essential for safety (aerodynamics, stability) . No way the N52 is picking up that kind of power. Maybe on a Z4 its a bit more fun, but our opinion is at this point you should just go get an N54. These mods alone will likely put the N52 in the ballpark of 270-280 horsepower. Before and After Comparison G-Power Compressor Kit BMW E46https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om5_66H9vycIt is finally time to go forced induction, after the com. Everything bolts-on in theory, but you wouldnt consider it a bolt-on mod. its in a bad state. N52 Tune Horsepower Gains: Up to 15hp (most will likely pick up 5-10hp). With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines to and from the engine. Products arenot compliant with the California Air Resource Board and not for use on public roads in California. Autobahn turbo kit is for those who want to get out cheaply. That said, you may gain a bit more than 5hp in the lower RPM range, but dont expect massive peak torque gains. The Rotrex C38 supercharger is perfectly paired with the right hardware, software, and tune in this meticulously designed BMW 328i Supercharger Kit, allowing it to instantly increase the factory-installed 190 HP to 360+ HP. 8.28 PSI x 0.06942 = 0.5748 (Or 57.48% boost in Horsepower) A stock 328 = 193 HP 193 x 0.5748 = 110.93HP (expected increase) 193 + 110.93 = 303.93HP Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are: -ESS G1 supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the compact, quiet and ultra efficient self-lubricating ESS G1 supercharger unit running 6-6.5PSI boost. We are both from Holland. This supercharger system took over a year to develop and involves some revolutionary designs. The N52 BMS Power Box Performance Tuner was once a popular option as well with gains up to 10hp. As if BMWs naturally aspirated inline 6 engines dont already sound good enough. However, N52-powered BMWs are awesome all-around cars. We are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster. This system has been fully road tested and dyno tuned on both the in house Mustang MD500AWD and Dynojet 224XLC dynamometers with and without engine load. I am aware of persons who made poor decisions after buying plastic aftermarket body kits. Also expect some drone so a fully catless exhaust isnt always a great option for daily driven N52s. The 3-stage intake manifold directs as much air as possible to the cylinders where the intake valves are open at a given time. Lol. They now own it along with the astounding 150% power kick that comes with it. Now, we have to do this. Choose genuine OE parts to restore the distinctive appearance and performance of your BMW. The key to this design is that the OEM active-spring belt tensioner remains fully functional and eliminates belt slip or the need to manually tension the belt. Therefore, different cylinders need air at different times. Automatics dont have launch control. The supercharger is a good option if you want to modify your engine to add more horsepower to your vehicle. Testing the software included extensive road and dyno test cycles, with acceleration and deceleration tests for driveability smoothness and ECU fuel management. The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. Of course, the easy way out is stating the N54 is too unreliable. They said this BOLT ON MOD CAN GET YOU 400HP TO THE WHEEL EASILY so Im guessing it could do more depending on the tuning.. To purchase the products depicted on this page, please contact our 3rd Party Manufacturer -ESS Tuning. Constructed of the highest quality Tube Fin intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined Cast aluminum endtanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow $1,250.00 The final cost will depend on a number of factors . I have read your wonderful bolt on mods for the N52 engine numerous times now but I do have a question. SKR Engineering. I loved the car, but being a young person I wanted the car to be more than it was. Air to water intercooling is not the only benefit of the redesigned intake manifold. I had to remove the headers and tune to pass emissions, and let me tell you, its a significantly different driving experience. The charge pipe (CP) is partly responsible for carrying charge air (or boosted air) to the engine. A turbocharger can potentially increase your horsepower by 70150 hp and works with the exhaust system. Power up with an intake, pulleys and ECU flash, Power up with an intake, exhaust, and ECU flash, Power up with an intake, header, full exhaust, and ECU flash, Power up with a supercharger kit, header, full exhaust, and rod bearing upgrade with oil pan gasket. perspicacity of this Bmw 325i E36 Workshop Manual Pdf can be taken as well as picked to act. It seems like all I have to do is reprogram the ecu and upgrad the exhaust headers Right? ST XA Coilover kits deliver precise adjustment to your ride height and look of your car. Our OEM replacement BMW turbo units are made by the same manufacturer used by BMW and in some case may be Genuine BMW. TwinPower is BMWs twin-scroll turbocharger system. For that reason, if you want to maximize the performance gains of a 3-stage N52 intake, youll need to have your engine tuned. Web bmw 328i exhaust headers. Alright, this is a tough article to write after weve written so much of this content for turbo BMW engines. Each major component The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. BMW 3 Series (E36) Year Description HP Price 93-95 325i 7PSI 285HP MYR27,000/= 95-98 328i 7PSI 291HP MYR28,000/= Also my engine is the n51 does this make any sense. The aim The airflow into the engine system is increased by a system used by superchargers. What is the difference between a BMW 330i and a 335i? By changing out to larger injectors and fuel pump (supplied in complete kit) STILLEN is able to take control of the factory ECU and re-map it for the boosted application. Also includes BMW projects, tips and more. Vortech V3 supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V3 self-lubricating supercharger system. This supercharger system comes in two options. Also, that being said.. those are some impressive performance numbers. In 2021 it is nearly impossible to find anything on this motor and as quickly summarised in this article, you will never be able to make this engine as an S54. Folks at ESS carefully answered every question and supplied timely advice. 2.5L 2494CC 152Cu. THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE EMISSIONS PAGE AT HTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS. With lots of room to grow! We will also be writing a, Read More BMW N54 Single Turbo Guide for 135i 335iContinue, Ive been a BMW guy for over 30 years, a really simple mod for I little more umph ,I did a res delete and cut a four inch hole I my stock box, I took out the stupid extra filter in the box and wow the car really woke up, I can tell a difference, it pulls harder on full accelerate, next is the 3 stage, Belt keeps squeaky after I replaced the tensioner and idler pully and got a new belt. It appears that your cart is currently empty! The purchaser/reseller assumes the risks of modifying a used vehicle and educating themselves on the common traits of their platform. This is the process of exhaust gases actually being pulled back into the cylinder, which reduces torque created during the combustion process. im sharon, I have 525 e60 with n52b25 engine ( Black valve cover ) However, the N52 is not a performance-oriented engine. An NA engine + Manual gearbox + whatever wheel drives should be experiences by any car enthusiast! BMW 128i 2008 - 2013 BMW 325i 2006 - 2006 BMW 328i 2007 - 2011 BMW 330i 2006 - 2006. Sale. We dont want to get too technical, but reducing back-pressure essentially reduces exhaust gas reversion. VF chose to mount the Vortech supercharger with an in-house CNC machinedaluminum bracket system. However, even small gains on naturally aspirated engines can go a long way. Im more interested in that one I think. Our distributors have developed kits for the following models: Improve engine performance in all sections and feel the new acceleration fun! Hope this helps friend , Your email address will not be published. In. While superchargers compress air by using your vehicle's crankshaft for propulsion, BMW 3 Series turbo kits use exhaust pressure to spool the turbo, which draws in ambient air and forces it through to the intake manifold (usually going through an intercooler in the process). Why not spend a moment boosting your BMW 328i auto insurance after you've spent time enhancing your vehicle? Since the 3-stage intake upgrade is one of the most common N52 performance mods, there are a lot of options as far as canned flash tunes are concerned. Nonetheless, that 328i with a tune, 3-stage intake manifold, and headers made an impressive 240whp. The supercharger system has linear power output, no turbo lag, low working temperature, more stable system and longer life. But I found that the turbocharger was a little slower than the supercharger, primarily because it lags. Stage 4 performance intake & flash tune+119hp | +126ft-lbs. With this supercharger system we bump the power output to over 500 horsepower! interesting, im curious about the price as well. When it comes to N52 performance mods, many will simply say, buy a turbo BMW. The AA N52 exhaust headers are capable of picking up 15-20whp (~20-25hp). These codes help point you in the direction of any potential issues with the engine. sick looking system..but SC are always more expensive than turbo setups. It is the resellers responsibility to educate the end user of these terms and conditions. Visit Jerry if you need affordable car insurance quotes quickly. The supercharger system has linear power output, no turbo lag, low working temperature, more stable system and longer life. -Custom molded silicone discharge system. We know some will hate us for saying this, but stick to suspension or weight-saving mods. Power ratings are subject to conditions and dynamometer model used. BMW 328i with AA C38 Supercharger Kit DH 408 subscribers Subscribe 74 Share Save 166K views 15 years ago My supercharged bmw 328i Show more Show more ESS N52 328i Supercharger VT1+. -Custom molded plastic intake assembly with direct connection for PCV, ICV and MAF sensor. The typical turbocharger should be replaced every 100k to 150k miles to avoid the risk of engine damage. Would it be best in your opinion to send Active Autowerkes the ECU and have them install the tune since I live in Omaha Nebraska and there is no one that has the platform to install the AA tune here. If we were talking about a Miata, this would be sweet. However, there would surely be some headaches along the way and it wont be a cheap endeavor. Web this carefully engineered bmw 328i supercharger kit matches the rotrex c38 supercharger with the perfect hardware, software and tuning to take the factory 190. Introducing the ESS G1 based supercharger system for the BMW N52 engine family. Learn more VF Engineering Model #VFK14-01 The current M3 has been tuned by G-Power to produce 720 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. To handle the fuel management for the supercharger system STILLEN has gone directly to the ECU. With all that being said, it just really isnt worth it on an N52. Plug-in power module kit and Intercooler upgrade. In the end, this reduces the long-term dependability of turbochargers. 2010 dodge charger rear diffuser 2008 toyota corolla . Your engine has more miles on it than mine has, but even so, I changed the spark plugs after the installation because mine had 80.000 km on it. 325i. BMW (E9X) M3 Supercharger (2008-2013) SECTION 1 Designation: BMW E92 M3 2008-2013 | S65 4.0L V8 Standard Output: 414hp | 300tq Power Gains: 40-57% HORSEPOWER | . G-Brace Available for Immediate Shipping! This supercharger system is designed to offer the customer a very quick and easy, 100% bolt-on installation. Software flash technology and latest BMW file versions have all been employed to provide the cleanest and the most reliable method of software installation with the use of an optional DIY programming cable and email-able software. VF have harnessed reliability of Vortech superchargers and quality of VF custom software with their 15 years of supercharging experience and worldwide OEM supply sources to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate drivers car. Is this an X drive or xi? The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future. Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are: Supercharger Systems are considered special order, and not returnable without written consent by VF Engineering. This carefully engineered BMW 328i Supercharger kit matches the Rotrex C38 supercharger with the perfect hardware, software and tuning to take the factory 190 HP straight up to 360+ HP (with the potential for even more power with additional upgrades, like our BMW 328i Performance Exhaust). The lack of turbos helps shave weight off the front end. Engine : 3.0L. The 330i makes 252hp from the factory whereas the 325i and 328i come in at 215hp and 230hp, respectively. The tune may also assist in maximizing the performance benefits of other mods, such as intakes, headers, and 3-stage manifolds. Again, the biggest N52 power gains really come from the headers, manifold, and tune. Jake Fisher, the head of auto testing for Consumer Reports, Small turbo engines can give the power people need while saving petroleum, but only if the engines are dependable. MHI big turbo & software transform the N20. Yet even at this high standard, these cars can be dramatically improved. The linear power delivery is well suited for both automatic and manual transmissions as it remains within conservative tolerances. Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are: - Vortech V-3 supercharger: This supercharger system incorporates the Vortech V-3 self-lubricating supercharger unit running 6-6.5psi boost. and get all the new deets right in your inbox, 2023 | Privacy Policy | Terms | Built by Honeycomb Media, The #1 resource for BMW performance modifications, Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form. BMW E46 328i M52 2.8L Engine Supercharger Parts Oil Performance Sort By Supercharger kit - Level 1 365HP/270TQ - a complete power solution for your 330i! Answer me please The air is forced into the induction system by this supercharger, and the increased pressure causes the cylinder explosions to be more powerful. Alternatively a direct fit alternator model may be exchanged in the car during installation, contact us for details. All images are the property of VF-Engineering, Inc. BMW 740i Supercharger $6,945Model Year: 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Engines: M62 - M62TU ECU: M5.2 - M5.2.1 - M7.2 Finish: CrinkleBlack Powder Coat. The level 2 version of this BMW 328i supercharger system upgrades your vehicle by adding a sizable front-mounted air-to-air intercooler and all the necessary piping and hardware for a bolt-on installation. Unique to the design of the Rotrex supercharger is the traction drive system, which eliminates the lag often found in other centrifugal supercharger setups. It has 135,000 on the clock. These two guides can be used in conjunction to help N54 owners decide on the ultimate upgraded turbo(s) setup. If you think this might be you just buy an N54, N55, or any other larger, forced induction engine. This upgrade increases your car HP an additional 25-40HP over the stage 1 system. 0. Some of the more noteworthy features of the supercharger are: Adding to cart category.add_cart_announcement. Will find out the pricing and how is the installation. Also, the V3 supercharger is a much quieter system than previous models. Installation can be performed in approximately 8-10 hours and is non-intrusive, allowing it to be fully reversible. With this supercharger system we bump the power output to over 500 horsepower! The BMW Competition Intercooler Kit EVO III has the following core dimensions (510mm x 303mm x 180mm / stepped, 20,65L) (20Inch x 11,9Inch x 7,09Inch /. It is really crucial to think about how frequently and for how long you can take advantage of the advantages of either. Reducing that back-pressure with an upgraded exhaust manifold helps the engine run more efficiently. Make sure you are always in the know. Regards. VF has harnessed reliability of Vortech superchargers and quality of VF custom software with over 15 years of supercharging experience and worldwide OEM supply sources to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate drivers car. With a completely sealed supercharger system there is no concern of having to run additional oil lines or anything like that. This system is a necessity for the serious enthusiast wishing to push their 328i to new limits since it combines the dependability and performance of an inter-cooled system with our finely calibrated software. Web shows what an hmw v2.1x roots sc14 based setup does, running only at 3psi. Were not trying to make it at 335I. I am not aware of any S65 swaps in the E83, but it could likely be done. These are undoubtedly the most typical. Will the engine and related systems not be damaged as a result? No problems yet. This supercharger system will bump the power output by 80-100 horsepower! Pretty sure the ESS supercharger only gets to around 275-290whp on the N52 with other bolt-on mods from our list. These kits include the supercharger unit and everything necessary to complete the installation. You may pick up a few extra horsepower with each, but the cost may not justify the performance gains alone. G-Power began by replacing the pistons and crankshaft in the M3s 4-liter V-8 before adding the supercharger on top. Alternatively, if youre interested in power, find a car and engine better suited to performance mods. Thats a pretty good result to pick up roughly 50 horsepower on a naturally aspirated engine. Active Autowerke gives you the power to fool dynos in thinking you're running an M3. The tuner kit does not come with any fuel management and comes with no warranty expressed or implied. The BMW 3 Series (F30, F31, F34) Service Manual: 2012-2015 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the BMW 3 Series from 2012 to 2015. and I have a 2007 BMW Z4 3.0i that sure could use a bit more power boost. Add to Cart Active Autowerke BMW 328i Supercharger Kit ***Before your order ships you MUST sign and return the Off Road Use Only Waiver available HERE. Dont try to make the N52 something it will never be. By installing this product on your vehicle you assume all responsibility and consequences. The engine roar and mid range pull are sorely missed. There are multiple routes that you can go with N52 engine tuning. HEX Tuning The factory exhaust manifold is highly restrictive and results in a build-up of back-pressure. The cut point is the center dimple on both sides of the stock midpipe. We have performance parts for BMW 328i including Cold Air Intakes, Drop in air filters, Cat Back Exhaust, Headers and Suspension Upgrades. SuperChargers VF Engineering Supercharger System BMW E36 328i 2.8L M52 96-98 Shop For Your Vehicle Select Year Select Make Select Model See more parts for your BMW 328i VF Engineering Supercharger System BMW E36 328i 2.8L M52 96-98 $4,995.00 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. BMW OE Cooling - Intercooler. All kits are setup at approx 6 psi and create as much, if not more, power thansimilar productsrunninggreater levels of boost and aftercooling. 2007-2010 BMW 3 Series E92 2dr E93 Convertible Duraflex 1M Style Body Kit. Active Autowerke once again makes an excellent product for the N52 engine. A removable plastic air box is provided with the K&N induction filter for those who use their vehicles in persistently wet climates.The VF supercharger system remains fully OBD2 compliant and is supported by a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty on the product only. Plug-in power module + Injen Evolution Air Box - save 10%! We post engine specific tuning guides, maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc. Another user here has a 1999 328 Ci with an ESS stage 2 as well. Drivers are going to need BMW 3-Series superchargers to keep up with all the others. The prior owner added headers and an AA tune, along with wheels/suspension/short shifter. Just buy e46 M3 then;-) I got one and it does exactly what you describe;-). Is this site active? This supercharger system is developed to offer the customer easy upgradability and installation without requiring a hood replacement to complete the installation! This product is not compliant with the California Air Resource Board and not for use on public roads in California.

Basti In Ayurveda, Fallout 76 Legendary Perk Coins, Romans 5 Bible Study, Fmf 2 Stroke Jetting Chart, Gloomhaven Voidwarden, Articles OTHER

retropie n64 roms not working lotions that darken skin

2010 bmw 328i supercharger kit

2010 bmw 328i supercharger kit