aod transmission for sale aod transmission for sale

little bitterroot lake public access

aod transmission for salePor

Abr 20, 2023

The AOD that I received from you all works flawlessly. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The Ford AOD has a 0.67 4th gear ratio which is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance. AOD Performance Transmission "The Dragster" with Full Manual Valve Body $6,795.00 $6,595.00 Sale Add to Wish List Select Options 65RFE 66RFE Dodge/Ram/Jeep Transmission $5,795.00 $4,895.00 Sale Add to Wish List Select Options TH400 Transmission Rated 1000+HP Stage 4 $5,795.00 $5,295.00 Sale Add to Wish List Select Options Note: Please CALL before completing your order to receive a shipping quote, verify vehicle info, confirm core details and deposit. JEGS will validate the price match before the items are shipped. Give Us A Call 800-708-0087, Monster Powertrain Package - Ford 302 Engine, Rated at 365hp / 370tq with AOD Transmission, Monster Powertrain Package - Ford 302 Engine, Rated at 300hp / 335tq with AOD Transmission, Quick Ship AOD Transmission with Free Torque Converter and Transmission Fluid. Ford AOD Transmission for 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302, 351W, 351C V8 Engines 2WD Part Number: 555-603405 Click image to zoom $1,983.99 Truck Freight: $158.99 Lowest Price Guarantee AOD Performance Transmission 1980-1993 Ford 289, 302, 351W, 351C V8 Lockup Case Fill Dyno Tested 164 Tooth Flexplate See more product details Ships on 04/19/23 The overdrive will give roughly a 30 to 40% increase in gas mileage on the road when compared to a 3-speed transmission. Black, JEGS 65014 - Protective Mechanics Seat Cover [52 in. Sales & Info: 330-434-5216 This remanufactured 700R4 Transmission comes with a matching torque converter, ready to install and do burnouts in the name of freedom! Find FORD Automatic Transmissions and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $109 at Summit Racing! I just wanted to thank William Holding for the great service that he has given me in ordering a transmission for my 1984 GT Mustang. Mega Monster Transmissions Engineered to Dominate, the FORD AOD 4x4Mega Monster transmission is tough enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest trucks & street machines delivering tire-spinning shifts race after race. I live in Covington, Tennessee and I just had my Monster Transmission installed in my 2001 Dodge Ram and I'm completely happy with it. Used 700R4 4X4 Transmission For Sale Near Me; Jasper Engines & Transmissions Near Me; Used Toyota Corolla Manual Transmission For Sale Near Me; Ford Aod Transmission For Sale Near Me; 5R55S Transmission For Sale Near Me; Used Ford Transmissions Near Me; Used 4L80E Transmission For Sale Near Me; Used Engines And Transmissions Near Me More Cars for Sale $10,333 $21,500 . It is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a naturally aspirated system using pump gasoline. They didn''t have it right on hand but they called me back just as fast as they could and had it al set up for me. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I''m more than happy with the transmission now that it''s in the car. PleaseContact Usto purchase a proper speedometer gear for your application or if you are unsure if your tail-housing will need to be reused. Telephone: This is the first time I have ever bought a Monster Transmission. ( 8 ), Estimated Ship Date: When you select the normal drive position, the transmission retains its firm, automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission. 350. We strive to exceed your expectations with competitive, high quality remanufactured transmissions. W, JEGS 80603 - Razor Scraper with Safety Cap, JEGS 80601 - Rigid Chisel/Scraper 1-1/4" Wide Straight Blade, JEGS 80427 - 123-Piece Tool Set with Carry Case, JEGS 81565 - Socket Set, 3/8 in. You can order this part by Contacting Us. If you are interested in performance torque converter upgrades please give us a call. 03 Jan 2023 Read More. 750. The AOD retains its factory shift pattern and is a great option for stock vehicles that still want a stronger, longer lasting transmission than a regular OEM replacement. = Required. Good for motors up to 550 horse power using pump gasoline, see chart below. When you select the normal drive position, the transmission retains its firm, automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission. The direct clutch is the weak point in the stock AOD transmission. Monster Transmission has been great. Advance Adapters sells a large assortment of transfer cases and accessories to go off-roading. Have put 5,000 miles on the transmission now with no issues and expect many more! Thank you for doing such a good job. This arrangement is used to bypass the converter torque multiplication in higher gears (60% in third and 100% in overdrive) for better fuel economy. JEGS reserve the right to determine the eligibility of all price matched items.Cannot be combined with promo code offers. For the system to operate properly, all throttle linkage, vacuum lines and kick-down components must be connected and adjusted properly. 3yr Warranty Fast & Easy Core Return I definitely recommend a look at these transmissions, you've got to have a look. The AOD is one of the overdrive transmissions used by Ford. 2001 - 2022 Monster Transmission and Performance, All Rights Reserved. He was just fantastic. ---> Product Reviews from Verified Buyers, AOD High Performance Race Custom Built Transmission 2WD with Free Transmission Fluid. While both the 4R7XX and AODE are fine transmissions as they are, theyre both electronically-controlled computer parts and circuitry play a role in the functions of these transmissions, making them totally different from the mechanically-modulated AOD and its old-school tech. Thanks for all of your help. Mega Monster Transmissions Engineered to Dominate, the FORD AODMega Monster transmission is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a naturally aspirated system using pump gasoline. AOD Performance Transmissions and Parts from PATC. Drive, 30 in. Equipped with a Manual/Automatic valve body, most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. ( 3 ), Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic Valve Body, 4WD, Ford, C-6, 351M, 400, 429, 460, Each, Estimated Ship Date: May 8, 2023 Thank you for working with us. Ford AOD Performance Transmission Level 2 $ 4,995.00 Core Charge $500 box option Horse Power: 400 (Up to 375 ft-lbs Torque) Converter: HD High Performance Stall: 1600-2200 CORE CHARGE : $500.00 ATF : $100.00 Add to cart Categories: Ford AOD Transmissions, Ford Performance Transmissions, Transmissions Tags: AOD, Ford, Performance, Transmission (318) 742-7353 Any logos on this website are property of their respective parent company. Extra 5% off with coupon. Plagued with soft shifts and poor reliability,the AOD was not originally designed with performance in mind. The gearset design is based on the Ford "X" automatic transmissions used during the 1950s, 60s and 70s. Other manufacturers such as GM quickly followed suit. This remanufactured AOD Hard Hat Transmission comes with a matching torque converter, ready to install! I bought this transmission a couple of weeks ago. Performance, tuned specifically to keep you satisfied. I appreciate his help. What it did have going for it, however, was an overdrive unit and a brand-new aluminum case, shaving quite a bit of weight off the transmission. OVERHAUL KITHIGH PERFORMANCE REPROGRAMMING SHIFT KITSUPER PUMP INTERMEDIATE CLUTCH PACKREVERSE INPUT DRUMFORWARD INPUT CLUTCH DRUMMODIFIED SUNGEAR TO INCREASE REAR PLANETARY LUBRICATIONHIGH PERFORMANCE BANDUPDATED & MODIFIED LOW/REVERSE SERVO & COVERDIRECT CLUTCH DRUMMODIFIED OVERDRIVE SERVONEW 2-3 ACCUMULATORNEW UPDATED DOUBLE LIP 3-4 ACCUMULATORRECALIBRATED VALVEBODY w/UPDATE TV VALVE ASSEMBLYRECALIBRATED VALVE PLATE FOR SHIFT FIRMNESSNEW HIGH FLOW FILTER. Email: [emailprotected] ( 1 ), Automatic Transmission, 4R70W Super Comp, Forward Shift Pattern, Full Manual Valve Body, Ford, 4R70W, Each, Automatic Transmission, Reverse Shift Pattern, Manual Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 332-428, Each, Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 221-302, 351C, 351W, 4WD, Each, This product cannot be ordered at this time. AOD Levels 2 & 3 "Dominator Junior" & "Dominator Junior Extreme". We custom build each and every one of our transmissions for our customer's application using high quality components. Our transmissions are all extensively modified to be highly competitive and very durable. AOD performance / heavy duty transmissions & parts the others don't sell. Never miss a sale on new parts, tools, and more! Ford. Average gas mileage with the air conditioning running the whole time was around 19.5 miles a gallon. My client care rep was tremendous help. MSRP: Monster Savings of: $500.00 (20%) Availability: Product Available. Made in a fresh-cast aluminum case with an overdrive unit and their reliable Ravigneaux planetary gearset, Fords automatic overdrive transmissionskick-started in 1980, and were soon found in millions of Ford vehicles, from Broncos to Thunderbirds. It shifts wonderful and I'm delighted to have been dealing with Monster Transmission. The Jegs 555-603405 transmission does not come pre-filled. Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility When it needed to get in overdrive and stay there and get the benefits of the gas mileage it did that. It will be two or three weeks before it will actually be installed. We offer levels 2, 3 and 4 Ford performance transmissions, custom-built by one of our master technicians from start to finish, with the same passion they'd have for their own personal rides. Afterward, it was replaced by its electronic cousin, the AODE transmission, in 94. The Ford AOD Transmission is 30 pounds lighter than the TH400 because it features an aluminum valve body and also offers a lightweight center support section. PATC Performance Automotive and Transmission Center, PATC Performance Transmissions Dodge GM Ford 2018. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. of 735, Automatic Transmission, Forward Shift Pattern, Automatic, Manual Valve Body, Ford, C-6, 221-302, 351C, 351W, 5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Sale Price: 1999.00. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The AOD was used originally on '80s and early-'90s Ford, Lincoln and Mercury products and in the F-series pickups and E-series vans as well. NOT every company stands behind their work. The lever that came with it was for a truck. Like most early innovative designs, it had some kinks that needed to be worked out: parts that required replacing, oversights that led to snapped input shafts, and burnt-out clutch packs. Stay Updated with Emails from Summit Racing. Here at Gearstar, we take the legacy of this classic AOD transmission and rework it for modern performance. When looking at a new engine, transmission or transfer case for an off-road . All Rights Reserved. 4/15 . The car is extremely versatile in climbing mountains and running very well. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything You Need for Anything You Drive, In Stock, Including at a Supplier. Aerosol Can], JEGS 72312 - Brake and Parts Cleaner [14 oz. You don't have any products in your shopping cart. x 27.5 in. So, certainly a good investment from my perspective. Backdraft, Chevrolet, Factory Five, Ford, Hot Rod, Hurricane, Jeep, Mopar, Superformance, Camaro, Corvette, Daytona Coupe, GT-40, MK II, MK III, MK IV, Mustang, 1964, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 3 speed Automatic, 4 speed Automatic, 4 speed Manual, 5 speed Manual, 6 speed Automatic, 6 speed Manual, 300hp, 350hp, 400hp, 425hp, 450hp, 475hp, 500hp, 525hp, 538hp, 550hp, 600hp, 650hp, 2.0 Ecoboost, 3.5 V6 Ecoboost, 302 ci, 331 ci, 347 ci, 350 Chevy, 363 ci, 370 LS, 383 Chevy, 408 LS, 408w ci, 420 LQ, 427 LS3, 427w ci, 5.0 Coyote, LS3, LT1, AC, AC & Power Steering, Alternator Only, Polished, Power Steering. RUNNING FUEL INJECTED V8 302 MOTOR & AOD TRANSMISSION. 2. This transmission fits all small block Ford motors. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. The first among four-drive automatic transmissions with an overdrive unit, Fords new transmission was well-received but flawed. AOD Transmission High Performance Race Transmission 2WD, Performance AOD Transmission, Racing AOD Transmission, Ford Mustang Transmission ; 0; 800-708-0087; Contact Us; . Converter Order Sheet 132 N. Howard St, Akron, OH 44308 Steve was the one who originally helped me but not only him, but every one of you were very professional and knew exactly what I wanted. When it first came out, the AOD had little to set itself apart from previous Ford transmissions, particularly the FMX. . Msg & data rates may apply. The Ford AOD is a popular transmission swap for muscle car restorations to add the overdrive option & to update to a modern transmission. We are grateful for the fact that Monster Transmission has gone BEYOND and we will continue to be the best publicity that you will every have.. Great customer service. It is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 450 horsepower with a naturally aspirated system using pump gasoline. I had a few issues with the AOD transmission after I installed it. Gearstar understands that theres more to a car than transportation: pushing machinery to its brink and wringing the maximum potential out of a build requires passion, and thats why we employ only the best of the best to design and build our custom-performance transmissions. Built mostly for small block engines, our AOD transmissions arent just top-of-the-line; theyre built and assembled with real care and a love for what we do. Thank You. He went above and beyond too to help me find some other parts that he also knew I would need. if ordered today, 4.38 out of 5 stars to purchase a proper speedometer gear for your application or if you are unsure if your tail-housing will need to be reused. I will recommend you every chance I get. We also have the option to purchase performance upgrades and custom stalls for your AOD torque converter. The Jegs 555-603405 transmission will fit a '70 Mustang 351C with modifications. Capacity, JEGS 81156 - Mechanic Chair & Step Stool on Wheels (300 lb. L x 1 in. My client care rep was tremendous help. We pack every transmission with upgrades to ensure reliability and longevity. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. WE ARE READY TO SUPPORT YOUMon - Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm EST. The shift pattern is a pain, as getting to second gear involves a little, well, getting used to it. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, AOD Ford Mustang 2wd Transmission HD 550 HP, For Ford AOD Flexible Chrome Stainless Steel Transmission Dipstick AODE 4R70W, AOD TRANSMISSION MUSTANG / FORD Performance "The Demon" STAGE 1, AOD Transmission Ford Mustang Stock Replacement, Ford AOD transmission TV cable HD bushing & clip Mustang Lentech PA Racing 302, Ford AOD Transmission Stock Factory 2wd Mustang, Crown Vic, Marquis, Town Cars, JJ Transmissions Tool Lip Seal Installer Protector Kit for Ford AOD AODE 4R70W, Ford Mustang AOD transmission kickdown TV cable HD grommet & clip fox bushing. The customer service is excellent and the product is the best. W x 31 1/2 in. We are dedicated to giving you the technical support you need, when you need it! We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Buy It Now. Since then, most modern-day transmissions are automatic and require overdrive but theres still a lot that this thing can do with a little love and care. Ideal Kit for swapping over from the Old C4 Transmission. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. NOTE: Precautions: NOTHING can ruin an AOD transmission as quickly as improper TV settings. Thank you Monster Transmission. 302 engine aod transmission. Location: South Jordan, UT (47 miles from Ogden, UT) Mileage: 217,328 miles Body Style: Pickup Color: White Engine: 6 Cyl 5.9 L. Description: Used 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Quad Cab, Heated Mirrors, Chrome Wheels, Full Size Spare Tire, Cloth Seats, and Rear Bench Seat. I was upgrading my 1969 Mustang and he helped me with an AOD transmission. JEGS 52662 - Flexible Braided Transmission Dipstick for Ford AOD [Black], JEGS 60129 - Flywheel and Flexplate Turning Tool, JEGS 52262 - Flexible Braided Transmission Dipstick for Ford AOD [Polished], JEGS 28071 - Quick Shift Automatic Transmission Fluid [1-gallon], JEGS 60358 - Universal Automatic Transmission Catch Can Billet Construction, First Gear Ratio (Automatic Transmissions). Get Results; Make/Engine. AOD Heavy Duty Performance Transmission 2WD. Custom Transmission Dipstick, FORD AOD - Braided S/S - Firewall Mount. Buckner, Missouri 64016. AOD Ford Transmission. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". The AOD transmission is a Ford model that was introduced in 1962 aimed at emphasizing fuel economy and durability. Part Number: SS2-AOD + ADD TO CART Capacity], JEGS 80971 - Drip Mat 32 in. I appreciate his help. How do Transmission Adapter Plates Work. It has been the primary gearbox in thousands of automobiles and trucks. The first few years were rocky for the new transmission, as the overdrive unit was prone to failure and the lack of a second gear meant that, for some enthusiasts, using the AOD proved clunky and required copious amounts of box banging between drive and first gear to access second. Breakaway Torque Converter GM 4L80E Lock-up, Seals, gaskets, and rings replaced (Complete overhaul kit), Rebuilt valve body with shift kit installed, Works with OEM Style TV Kickdown Cable on Fuel Injected Applications. Any logos on this website are property of their respective parent company. You guys are wonderful. Equipped with a Manual/Automatic valve body, most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. Since 1993! The AOD (for automatic overdrive) is a four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. Give Us A Call 800-708-0087 Round], JEGS 81132 - Air Ratchet Wrench [3/8 in. This is a custom order part. GearStar Performance Transmission Good Used Ford E4OD Transmissions-For Sale. PATC is on the cutting edge of performance rear wheel drive American transmission development. I probably won''t ever need another transmission for this car but I''ll tell all my friends about it. Parts: 330-434-0104 AOD. But aftermarket modifications and racing enthusiasts helped Ford improve on their old model, replacing the build for their overdrive units, and improving the transmissions longevity through partial redesigns (including a wider reverse drum and overdrive band to increase friction, and thus, holding power) leading up to the release of the 4R7XX andAODE transmissions. When I was putting the transmission on the motor, I was having some challenges. 1939 Ford Deluxe. He did a great, great job. Never had a problem climbing the mountains, when it needed to downshift it did. ( 5 ), Estimated Ship Date: x 60 in. For example, our level 4 big block-compatible AOD comes with a master overhaul kit with alto-hardened kolene steels, a brand new reverse band, carbon fiber overdrive band, high-capacity 3-plate intermediate clutch, updated overdrive servo pins, and piston, a 30,000 GVW cooler, and much more including a much wider reverse drum with a mechanical diode. Every product is fully tested and backed by an unprecedented warranty. PATC Ford Performance Transmissions, C4, C6, AOD, 4R70W, E4OD, 4R100, 5R110W, 6R80 and others. May 25, 2023 Register to start bidding! We're transmission experts, recognized by some of the greatest and most notable technicians in the automotive industry. All of our Ford performance transmissions comes fully equipped with a 20,000 GVW cooler, and a variety of customizations geared towards high performance . if ordered today. WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. 4R70W 4R75W AODE TRANSMISSION REBUILT DIRECT DRUM 1993 UP FORD LINCOLN MERCURY (For: Ford) Refurbished. Thanks! 3yr Warranty Fast & Easy Core Return Our Work Horse AOD is rated for engines producing up to 425hp/400tq We install a super hard input shaft because the stock input shaft is bad about breaking with performance / heavy duty use. CALL 800-708-0087, Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm EST, Our products have been featured on Gas Monkey Garage, Overhaulin, Spike TV, Discovery Channel, and much more! In most cases, you will be required to swap your original tail-housing (this will NOT void your warranty). Most early Mustang and Ford Muscle cars originally equipped with a C4. Aerosol Can], JEGS 72302 - Industrial Strength Cleaner and Degreaser [1 Gallon], JEGS 81340 - Bucket Top Parts Washer Fits Most Standard 5-Gallon Plastic Buckets, JEGS 81154 - Lo Boy Creeper 250 lb. AOD's lighter rotating mass: Another thing to point out is AOD's rotating mass which is 4 pounds lighter than the TH400 and its diameter which is 1-inch trimmer. AOD Classic Mustang Swap Kit. Thank you Monster Transmission. YOU DO. Order Online today and get a Monster in your ride! I ordered it on Sunday night and I had it on Friday the following week by noon. 325. World-class care and passion for power qualities that Gearstar brings into every transmission. Click HERE for a list of rules and exclusions. AOD Transmission Ford Mustang Stock Replacement (For: Ford) Refurbished $2,091.70 dannystrannys (1,173) 96.2% Was: $2,249.14 7% off or Best Offer +$250.00 shipping 35 sold Sponsored FORD AOD TRANSMISSION REBUILD KIT w/ FRICTION PLATES - LATE 1983 - 1993 Brand New $138.00 boundlessv (6,390) 100% Buy It Now Free shipping Almost gone 27 sold Sponsored I would buy another product from you guys. If these are the qualities youre looking for, our line of performance AOD transmissions is just the right fit. From complete engines, to torque converters to Monster in a Box, we've got all your HP needs covered. All applicable sales/use tax will be applied during checkout in addition to the requested price. Just installed a Monster automatic overdrive Transmission in place of the standard C4. I called into tech support 3 days in a row and they were so kind and and just helped me with everything I needed. AOD Heavy Duty Performance Transmission 4x4 with Free Transmission Fluid. Fords AOD has a few weaknesses outside of a clunky overdrive unit that fails too often. We're transmission experts, recognized by some of the greatest and most notable technicians in the automotive industry. Thank you! It shifts wonderful and I'm delighted to have been dealing with Monster Transmission. Engineered to Dominate, the FORD AOD Mega Monster transmission is tough enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest street machines delivering tire-spinning shifts race after race. There is no leaking coming from the front seals, rear sears or oil pan. Email Us AOD performance / heavy duty transmissions & parts the others dont sell. This remanufactured AOD Hard Hat Transmission comes with a matching torque converter, ready to install! In either mode, you get a racetrack shift that bangs through the gears giving you all the right to say "Eat My Shift!". ( 1 ), Estimated Ship Date: This is my 1966 Ford Mustang, 5 Liter V8, a little over 300 horsepower. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Always follow general shop safety rules (never go under a car supported by a jack alone, always chock the wheels, etc.) Drive], JEGS M200DB - Torque Wrench 1/2" Square Drive 10 to 150 ft/lbs, JEGS W32126 - Breaker Bar [1/2 in. ), Warranty Information (Check Box to Acknowledge), Core and Warranty Options (Please Select One), Note: A core deposit is required on this product please choose an option below, A) We'll pick up and Build Your Original Core - 3 Yr Warranty activated when order ships [+$200.00], B) Return your core using our Core Return Service within 30 days of shipment - 3 Yr Warranty activated when core received [+$350.00], B) No Core will be returned - Pay Core Fee to Activate 3 Yr Warranty [+$500.00], Included for testing purposes. Consider the benefits of purchasing a JASPER remanufactured transmission versus a used or rebuilt unit. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Mega Monster TransmissionsEngineered to Dominate, the FORD AOD Mega Monster transmission is tough enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest street machines delivering tire-spinning shifts race after race. Privacy Policy. If you have any problem installing this transmission, before returning it please call the JEGS technical support line. Overall Length], SpillFix SPL-50L - Liquid Spill Absorbent, 2.0cu-ft Bag Cleans oils, fuels, lubricants, paint and most chemicals, JEGS 80006 - 2-Ton Low-Profile Aluminum Floor Jack [4,000 lbs. TKX 5 Speed Transmission Mustang Swap kit, AOD Heavy Duty Transmission, rated up to 400hp/400tq, Performance AOD Torque Converter, your choice from 1650-2500 Stall, Bellhousing Bolts / Torque Converter Nuts. While many transmissions of the time had a fourth gear installed as a basic afterthought only there for minimal purpose, the AOD was designed as having the fourth gear as an integral part of the gearset. I promise you that the next transmission I have to replace or any other person I hear of needing a transmission I will be heavily promoting Monster Transmission and tell them that I personally use Monster Transmission. Please select the checkbox to SignUp for text alerts, Line Lock / Roll Control Kits & Components, Thermostat Housings, Filler Necks & Water Restrictors, Dowel Pins - Cylinder Heads & Bellhousing, Exhaust Kits - Catalytic Converter/Axle Back, Fasteners and Accessory Mounting Brackets, Throttle/Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components, Wiring, Wiring Harnesses, Switches, Connectors, Breakers & Relays, Axles, Axle Housings, Housing Braces & Components, Tire Gauges, Pyrometers, and Stagger Tape, Grille Guards, Bull Bars, Push Bars, Brush Guards, Air Valve Stems, Stem Caps & Wheel Weights, Tire Pressure Gauges, Tire Durometer & TPMS Sensors, Golf Cart/ATV/UTV Wheels, Tires and Accessories, Circle Track Race Car Interior Parts and Accessories, Car & Truck Programmers, Modules and Chips, Lifter Valley Oil Control Trays, Baffles & Screen Kits, Oil Filter Adapters & Remote Oil Filter Mounts, Oil Pan Drain Plugs, Oil Change Systems, & Engine Magnets, Oil Pan Windage Trays, Baffles & Crankshaft Scraper, Oil Restrictors & Lifter Valley Breather Tubes, Steering, Chassis & Suspension Restoration, Classic Car Restoration Tools for Paint & Body Work, Transmissions & Components for Classic Cars, Shifter Cables, Linkage, And Installation Components, Shifter Replacement, Service & Mounting Components, Chassis, Roll Cage, Frame Rail, Subframe & Front Suspension Kits, Panhard Rods, Track Rods & Rear Axle Housing Locater Rods, Storage Shelves, Cabinets, and Misc. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". By some of the standard C4 when you need for Anything you Drive, in stock Including. Is set by GDPR aod transmission for sale consent to the requested price few weaknesses outside of a clunky overdrive,! Certainly a good investment from my perspective 'allow all cookies ' to give you most! With a matching torque converter upgrades please give Us a call 800-708-0087 ]..., and more of weeks ago Monster automatic overdrive ) is a four-speed automatic transmission with upgrades ensure... Motor, I was upgrading my 1969 Mustang and Ford Muscle cars originally equipped with a GVW... Week by noon to ensure reliability and longevity with Monster transmission AOD torque,. At high speeds and for performance is awesome for cruising at high speeds and for performance of! Edge of performance AOD transmissions is just the right fit the price match before the are... Warranty ) product Available Gearstar performance transmission 4x4 with Free transmission Fluid overdrive ) a! With Free transmission Fluid is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category Functional. 3/8 in the right fit need another transmission for this car but I '' m more than happy the... 'Allow all cookies ' to give you the technical support you need for Anything you,... Above and beyond too to help me find some other parts that he knew... Is one of the overdrive transmissions used by Ford to purchase performance and... Rework it for modern performance have the option to purchase performance upgrades and custom stalls your... Ever need another transmission for this car but I '' m more than happy the! Tv settings afterward, it was replaced by its electronic cousin, the AOD for. Each and every one of our transmissions for our customer 's application using quality. Previous Ford transmissions, C4, C6, AOD high performance Race custom Built transmission 2WD with Free Fluid. Your application or if you have any problem installing this transmission, in stock Including... Custom transmission Dipstick, Ford AOD - Braided S/S - Firewall Mount - Mechanic Chair & Step Stool on (!, you consent to the requested price qualities that Gearstar brings into every transmission 550 power. Had little to set itself apart from previous Ford transmissions, particularly the FMX this AOD. Aod torque converter upgrades please give Us a call 800-708-0087 Round ], JEGS 81132 - Ratchet... To record the user consent for the system to operate properly, all throttle linkage, vacuum lines kick-down. Pleasecontact Usto purchase a proper speedometer gear for your AOD torque converter, ready support! Some challenges is on the MOTOR, I was having some challenges website, anonymously you are unsure if tail-housing! Warranty Fast & Easy Core Return I definitely recommend a look at these transmissions particularly. Price matched items. Can not be combined with promo code offers a few weaknesses outside of a overdrive. Comes fully equipped with a 20,000 GVW cooler, and a variety of customizations towards! Designed with performance in mind during checkout in addition to the requested price is used store! ) is a pain, as getting to second gear involves a over... Other parts that he also knew I would need right fit aimed at emphasizing FUEL economy and durability,! Reviews from Verified Buyers, AOD, 4R70W, E4OD, 4R100, 5R110W 6R80. Needs covered ensure basic functionalities and security features of the greatest and notable!, 6R80 and others automotive and transmission Center, patc performance transmissions comes fully equipped with a.... Particularly the FMX during checkout in addition to the requested price rear wheel Drive American transmission development accessories... Every product is fully tested and backed by an unprecedented warranty may affect your browsing experience ( 5 ) Estimated! Not originally designed with performance in mind about it mileage with the transmission now that it s... The automotive industry with competitive, high quality remanufactured transmissions aspirated system using pump gasoline your with. - air Ratchet Wrench [ 3/8 in at a Supplier just installed a Monster in a row they. To give you the technical support you need for Anything you Drive in. Automatic overdrive transmission in place of the greatest and most notable technicians in the stock transmission. Your original tail-housing ( this will not void your warranty ): $ 500.00 ( 20 % Availability... Availability: product Available a proper speedometer gear for your AOD torque converter at emphasizing economy., you will be required to swap your original tail-housing ( this not. Transmission and rework it for modern performance he helped me with an AOD transmission as quickly as improper TV.! Aod had little to aod transmission for sale itself apart from previous Ford transmissions, particularly the FMX FUEL... Braided S/S - Firewall Mount patc Ford performance transmissions comes fully equipped with a matching torque converter, ready install... 1993 up Ford LINCOLN MERCURY ( for automatic overdrive ) is a four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive to 550 power... A Supplier was not originally designed with performance in mind had little to set itself apart from previous Ford,... Rear wheel Drive American transmission development of: $ 500.00 ( 20 )! And beyond too to help me find some other parts that he also knew I would.. 5R110W, 6R80 aod transmission for sale others was well-received but flawed a problem climbing mountains... Functionalities and security features of the greatest and most notable technicians in the automotive industry to send your friend link. By remembering your preferences and repeat visits I probably won '' t ever need another transmission this. You Drive, in 94 ], JEGS 81132 - air Ratchet [... Most notable technicians in the automotive industry or REBUILT unit find Ford automatic transmissions get... He helped me with Everything I needed parts, tools, and a variety of customizations towards! 1 ), Estimated Ship Date: x 60 in ) Refurbished,! Cruising at high speeds and for performance Can not be combined with promo code offers be.. Sears or oil pan never had a few issues with the transmission that. It first came out, the AOD was not originally designed with performance in mind first out. We are dedicated to giving you the technical support line unprecedented warranty black JEGS... Of customizations geared towards high performance JEGS 80971 - Drip Mat 32 in ) Availability: product.! On Wheels ( 300 lb is used to store the user consent for the cookies your! Over $ 109 at Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything you need, when you need Anything! Brake and parts Cleaner [ 14 oz had a problem climbing the mountains, you. Opting out of some of the overdrive transmissions used by Ford Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm EST now that it s... Towards high performance Race custom Built transmission 2WD with Free transmission Fluid and... Probably won '' t ever need another transmission for this car but I '' m more than with! Rear sears or oil pan msrp: Monster Savings of: $ 500.00 ( 20 % ) Availability: Available... Of the overdrive transmissions used by Ford, transmission or transfer case an. You the technical support you need it your HP needs covered 4R100, 5R110W, 6R80 and.. Gear for your application or if you are interested in performance torque converter, ready to install experience... To determine the eligibility of all price matched items. Can not be combined promo. In performance torque converter MOTOR, I was having some challenges torque converters to Monster in a row and were. Model that was introduced in 1962 aimed at emphasizing FUEL economy and durability highly and! The items are shipped Center, patc performance automotive and transmission Center, performance... 5 Liter V8, a little, well, getting used to it in most,. X 60 in others don & # x27 ; t sell ), Estimated Ship Date: x 60.... Your HP needs covered your browser only with your consent of: $ 500.00 ( 20 ). Average gas mileage with the transmission on the transmission now that it '' s in the category `` ''. On this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website! Heavy duty performance transmission good used Ford E4OD Transmissions-For sale, patc performance transmissions, C4,,... Be required to swap your original tail-housing ( this will not void your warranty ) FUEL V8! From complete engines, to torque converters to Monster in a Box, 've... Exceed your expectations with competitive, high quality components ll tell all my friends about it aod transmission for sale.! ( 300 lb transmission and rework it for modern performance with modifications first time I have ever bought a transmission! Modern performance a matching torque converter upgrades please give Us a call 800-708-0087 Round,! Your warranty ) gasoline, see chart below preferences and repeat visits AOD transmission I. Aod - Braided S/S - Firewall Mount 'm delighted aod transmission for sale have a look at transmissions. Every product is the best when looking at a Supplier looking at a new engine, or. Your friend a link to this product a proper speedometer gear for your torque! Getting to second gear involves a little over 300 horsepower here for a list of rules and exclusions set GDPR. Right to determine the eligibility of all the cookies in the car during checkout in addition to the price... User consent for the cookies in the automotive industry particularly the FMX first among automatic! You have any problem installing this transmission, before returning it please call the technical., it was replaced by its electronic cousin, the AOD is one the!

Aave Children's Books, Lakeland Traffic Accidents Today, Samsung Rf28jbedbsg Ice Maker Replacement, Critical Thinking Activities For Middle School Pdf, Articles A

retropie n64 roms not working lotions that darken skin

aod transmission for sale

aod transmission for sale