These are trombones you can be proud to own, and should last you as long as you need them. I like valves. Even players that I think are fantastic. by dukesboneman Fri May 29, 2020 8:31 am, Post An excellent instrument for small orchestras where only two brasses, trumpet, trombone are in the ensemble. Bach Stradivarius Model 36 Professional Trigger Trombone 1971. Take care. It has a slightly warmer sound and feels a bit more open. 42M (green) compared to a 3C (red): 42M (green) compared to a 10-1/2C (red): Even the Reeves 43 rimmed mouthpieces are slightly smaller in diameter than a Bach 3C (but fairly close). Happy New Year, everyone! Made in Elkhorn, Wisconsin, it has an all nickel hand slide and a gold brass bell. As a king fan, Im very interested in finding one, but Id want it to work for several genres (theatre pits, The occasional pops/light classical, brass quintets, and big band 3rd chair). I've never been exposed to mouthpiece designs before, so your site was enlightening. A LOT of people a lot better than me like the LT slides. . Thanks! Bach 36 is a great choice, especially for us older folk. The Bach model 39 is an Eb alto trombone built on the Eb harmonic series instead of the Bb harmonic series, so it is a higher pitched instrument than the other trombones. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. They're both great horns. Similar in construction to the previous tenor trombone with F valve (F Valve slide can pulled out to E), but has a large sized bell and a large slide bore (0.562). I had read that good mouthpiece options were available for this specific horn, so it is nice to have a specific suggestion. Is that a straight tenor? Bach LT36BOG Trombone But it's mostly for the thrill of using such a beautiful instrument and the possibility of making lovely music. And thanks again! I now have some time, and I've been an athlete all my life, so my lung power is quite good. We may buy them for use in our rental fleet or to have for a younger player on a budget. by cboalesjr Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:17 am, Post by timothy42b Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:41 am, Post Best wishes for the new year! In addition to the shape of the bell flare, the type and thickness of the bell material also affect the sound. Thank you! Very free flowing air and a wonderful sound. Key of Bb, .500 medium bore, 8 two-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, chrome-plated handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, removable nickel-plated balance weight, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, double-wall case. by BGuttman Thu May 28, 2020 4:02 pm, Post You each gave me bits of the puzzle I had in my mind. Aidan Ritchie, LA area player and teacher. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 12 Month, 0% Financing Option Available on New Instrument at Advertised New Price Only. The slide is smooth as butter, and the sound is exactly what you would expect from a professional Bach trombone. bach 36 vs 42. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Bach 39 Alto Trombone It also seems to me that you're a bit more likely to find a (used) 36 in better shape than a (used) 42. Vincent Bach Trombone Models Through the years there have been just a few primary models manufactured by Vincent Bach and related companies. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. by Burgerbob Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:30 am That's right, all three in the same place! Anyway, thanks again. A heavier bell may not have the nuance of tone that a professional bell does, but the student model bell will be tough to withstand the somewhat rougher handling that may occur in the hands of younger players. BachLoyalist.com 2000 2023. History and words [ edit] It really is in its own category, so much so that hardly any other brands even make a .525 bore trombone anymore. Thanks, Andy! Either of these is a fine choice for a new player. Bach 36 is a great choice, especially for us older folk. Bach 39 Alto Trombone It has a soloistic quality that I like, with more of a beefy small bore feel as I mentioned earlier. 4250 A good 36 is way better from a design perspective. Some premier models cost $6000 and up. Congrats on the 36 - my first pro-level horn when I started gigging for a living - used it for salsa, jazz, commercial R&B, society stuff, andthe occasional legit gig. by Trav1s Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:09 pm, Post It will probably be a matter of preference based on feel. Subscribe to our BachLoyalist newsletter! The Getzen 451 is a small bore model aimed at the new player, but we mostly sell them to adults who may be occasional players and want a beautiful instrument for not much money. New to the chat, but good to be here. Re: 88HTCL Tenor Trombone w/ F Rotor vs Bach Stradivarius 42BO 19:42 on Monday, May 10, 2010. The tone is compact, brilliant and free from thinness, commonly termed nasal twang. The Model 4 has been especially designed for players with a delicate embouchure to enable them to play the entire register, particularly the high notes, with the utmost ease.For engagements in hotels, restaurants, small bedrooms and other places where the requirements are usually for subdued music, this instrument will be found thoroughly desirable and suitable.Also a reference to a Stradivarius 4 .468/.485 7.5 Dual bore. Oddly, the 12 and 16 are listed as medium bore trombones. I appreciate your advice very much. I am very excited, and fortunate, to have such a great instrument. Many players may own one of each, along with an auxiliary model like an alto or bass trombone. A new trombone costs about the same as a bicycle of the same quality. by cboalesjr Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:37 pm, Post Is a 42 too difficult to blow for many of you? Post BachLoyalist.com is not related toConn-Selmer, Inc.or any of its affiliates. Basics: played in HS and some in college; taught by George Trombley, founder of Santa Rosa CA Symphony, who claimed I was very good at that stage. Although there are more superb brands of trombone available today than ever, Bach still remains the standard to which they are all compared. These are some of the best playing Bach trombones made and are extremely desirable. Free . You might want to look for a (used but well-preserved) Bach 36B (with closed wrap F-attachment). Hey! All 42 series Bach Stradivarius tenor trombones feature .547 large bore, 8-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, nickel silver handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, deluxe wood shell case. The Bach TB301 is made of all brass, with nickel cork barrels (top of the hand slide) and nickel hand braces. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them! Every maker wants premier artists to endorse their instruments, so the professional models are often designed in cooperation with some of the top players. or even blocked browser cookies. It was the model 45, but with a .562 bore slide instead of the standard .547/.562 slide the 45 usually came with. by cboalesjr Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:47 pm, Post In the sound department, the 3B+ definitely sounds like a larger version of the 3B, while a 36 is its own deal. As a medium bore tenor it offers a good deal of flexibility and versatility with a. Press J to jump to the feed. The nickel is partly for style, but nickel's density adds strength to the instrument and improves projection of your sound. You can expect to pay $900 and up for a trombone like this. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It helps center the weight closer to the hand braces, aiding a new player not yet used to holding the weight of a trombone. That's what I was thinking. Never mfg. Perhaps Ill come across one on the internet in good shape. An included shoulder strap attaches to D-rings on the case. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Can hardly wait to hear the soundand to see the horn! For me, adding an LT slide produces the ideal combination of tone, response, flexibility, and intonation in a Bach trombone. We've always focused on professional instruments here, but many clients wish to buy and play something that more realistically fits their budget and playing desires. Bach Stradivarius trombones are famous for their fullness of sound and projection. Unfortunately, reach was also like a 3B-F -- much tighter than the Conn or Bach. Bach Stradivarius Trombones - 36B & 42B F-Rotor Models Retail: $ 5,839.00 - $ 7,094.00 $ 3,999.00 - $ 4,859.00 Financing Starting @ $90.97 per month United Midwest Financing - Based on 60 months and 12.99% annual percentage rate Model Contact Us To Order If you are interested in this item, please contact us. by cboalesjr Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:50 pm, Post I am performing the David in a few months and have experimented with several trombones including a Bach model 50 single rotor bass. I think the one I have is the 42 made in the King Factory. Medium Bore slide (0.490), a fraction larger than the model 6 with a medium bore bell slightly larger than the model 6 bell.Of similar construction to the previous model, with a fuller and more mellow tone. You can expect to pay $600 and up for a trombone like this. Many student instruments are imported form China and other countries, but you can still find high quality models manufactured in the USA at very fair pricing. If you want an all around horn good for shows, etc. It comes standard with a Meinlschmidt open-flow valve and a redesigned open-wrap design. Designs are tailored towards more experienced players. by timothy42b Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:48 pm, Post It has an all nickel hand slide, more brass than nickel trim, and a traditional . To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. by FOSSIL Thu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm, Post Hello world! Im selling a 36 right now. Full details on financing page. This particular horn was made in the USA in 2006 and comes with the original canvas and zipper case from that era. I am planning to get a lightweight slide, and possibly a gold bell. Year: 2010s. Indispensable in symphony organizations, this instrument is also recommended for first class concert bands, for its adds sonority and body to the brass section.MODEL 50B (Today) 9-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, traditional rotor mechanism, traditional wrap, All Bach Stradivarius bass trombones feature .562 large bore, one-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, nickel silver handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, deluxe wood shell case.MODEL 50K 9-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, Balanced Valve rotor mechanism, open wrap, All Bach Stradivarius bass trombones feature .562 large bore, one-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, nickel silver handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, deluxe wood shell case.MODEL 50T 9-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, Thayer Valve rotor mechanism, open wrap. Please check the fields highlighted in red. $1,550. by Posaunus Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:21 pm, Post Our professional trombones include varieties of the Bach Stradivarius, Conn Symphony, Getzen Custom, King Legend, S.E. *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. The .547" large bore offers outstanding clarity and projection. When adjusted for inflation, the price on these models has stayed very stable for decades, so they still are very fair value. Here's a FANTASTIC Bach/Greenhoe 42G professional trombone. In this video we check out the difference between the Bach Strad 180ML in 37 bell vs 43 bell configuration. I'd say I agree with most of the comments on this - the 36 is more versatile and the 3B+ is a bit more linear and compact, but great too. The Yamaha 446 and 448 are built in medium bore and large bore respectively. Were one of the few brass-only retail outlets left in the U.S. whose employees have combined decades of performance experience in both classical and jazz settings. The nickel slide adds durability and centered tone, while the gold brass bell is stunning and its higher copper content offers a warmer, broad, full tone. If you are interested in getting a custom build Bach, give us a call! This site has grown through the contributions of fellow Bach loyalists, and is one of the most complete references of Bach related instruments. The intermediate model 200B is very similar, but has less nickel trim, less hand work in the making of the bell, and no options available. One of them was a 36 with a two piece bell, one was a rebranded Benge 165F, and one was a 42 made in the King factory. The red brass bell is distinctive. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Use the button below to let us know you are a real customer, and we'll send you on your way I think I'll be good again after a year; I just read too many comments, including this thread, regarding the work of playing a 42 vs 36. The Jupiter 636 is made in Taiwan by KHS, and this group of four models was their former professional offering. Of course there are lots of other options than Bach. This could be caused by a browser plugin, disabled javascript, Added a G att. I could also buy a Shires or New Vintage Conn or Getzen 3047. Thanks to posaunus, I now know about you. I prefer the way they sound on brass slides. And I now understand why my slide is so light. I tried it before I bought this one beginning of last year. 408 S Pasadena Avenue Ste 1 Pasadena, CA 91105626.765.6666. model. I'd vote for the 36. Also known as the Bach 36b or Bach 36bo trombone, the Bach model 36 is a medium-large bore trombone with a .525 bore and an 8 inch bell. Made in Elkhart Indiana, the Bach Stradivarius Trombones have been revitalized to produce unmatched slide performance, exceptional build quality and impeccable performance. I just prefer the sound of the brass. I believe they did used to be made as well, back in the 70s and 80s. I can try a friend's brass slide for comparison, so jury is out until I can get my hands on this trombone. This particular horn was made in the USA in 2006 and comes with the original canvas and zipper case from that era. These instruments add more features from the professional models, but with the limited options and volume manufacturing of the student models. The Benge 175f is also a .525 horn and made of the King parts so what I've heard it is about the same as a King 3B+. I play a Yamaha Xeno 882GO for my large bore horn and a Bach Stradivarius Model 36 for my medium bore horn (if you're looking for a large bore, I would suggest looking at one of the Bach 42 models), and enjoy both a lot. For some reason it just does not make sense to work harder than I really need to. Tom, thank you! by Posaunus Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:38 pm, Post They can be a great choice for just about anything. Through the years there have been just a few primary models manufactured by Vincent Bach and related companies. Bells are usually machine spun from a hydro-formed piece of tubing rather than a sheet of brass. Key of Bb, .500 medium bore, 7-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, nickel silver handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, removable gold-plated balance weight, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, deluxe wood shell case. by Mamaposaune Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:21 am, Post View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. The donor Bach 42 is from a mid 1970s Corporation instrument, retaining the original bell, slide grip, oversleeves and tuning slide bow. The tuning slide area of the instrument tends to be narower in this design. musicmastermsh 6 yr. ago 36 is a .525 bore. If you always preferred small bore horns and just find large bore horns to be too big, you should try a Bach 36. as a std. Learn more about current Bach instruments atBachBrass.com. by brassduoDJ Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:01 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Style by Arty - phpBB 3.3 by MrGaby back to sweetwater.com: If it keeps happening, give us a call at 800-222-4700 and have the following Reference ID available. rakusician 6 yr. ago Yeah it came in a case that says Soloist. Compared to the small bore trombones, these models have larger bore hand slides, larger bells, and most have an F-attachment for technical agility and . United Midwest Financing - Based on 60 months and 12.99% annual percentage rate, Bach Stradivarius Trombonesare completely inspected in our Bach ProShop to guarantee their quality. For example, Conn worked with Ralph Sauer, principal trombonist of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, to perfect the Generation II design for the venerable Conn 88H trombone. I have a small bore student horn I use in jazz and marching band but play in the orchestra and symphonic bands at my university in the lead chair so I think the 36 could be good for me. Thank you! I appreciate the offer; once I feel somewhat competent, I may indeed reach out again. A $500 trombone is a good quality basic long term purchase. Aristocrat .509 bore, 8 bell, clear lacquer, Bach 350-12C mouthpiece, 50882 case. Bach - Classical Music for Studying & Brain Power HALIDONMUSIC 429K views 4 months ago The Best of Mozart HALIDONMUSIC 243M views 10 years ago Fundraiser Most Iconic Classical Music Masterpieces. . by Posaunus Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:39 pm, Post Players will have their own feelings on this but . Thank you! by BGuttman Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:42 am, Post Hand slide components are built separately to spec, then inserted together and placed in the case for shipping. I'm on northern California. If you identify a missing model, please contact us through the contact us menu in the header. by cboalesjr Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:36 am, Post F valve valve slide can be pulled out to E. All Bach Stradivarius bass trombones feature .562 large bore, one-piece yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver seamless inner slide, brass outer slide, nickel silver handgrip, tubular nickel silver body braces, genuine Vincent Bach mouthpiece, deluxe wood shell case.MODEL 50A 9-1/2 one-piece yellow brass bell, Hagmann Valve rotor mechanism, open wrap, 9 bass trombone with F valve.For the 3rd trombonist (bass trombonist) in large symphony, opera, or concert orchestras or bands. BachLoyalist is the ultimate reference to Bach Stradivarius, Bach Mercury, Bach Mercedes, Bach Apollo, and Bach Minerva-branded brass instruments by the Vincent Bach Corporation. Bach Stradivarius Trombones As stated above, I would invite input from the group regarding your thoughts on 42 vs 36. Bach's on the other hand tend to be a bit more durable; I think they can take a little beating. when I needed a trigger for a 4-year stint - and used that horn for everything except salsa - but 35 years later, I couldn't imagine using a 42 like that! All rights reserved. The size is perfect for Pit, but so is a Conn 79H or Bach 36B. They feature Yamaha's flawless construction and finish work, and have a compact wrap F-attachment for a nice compromise between durability and an open feel. Charlie. Take care. $5000 buys you a premier custom model from a renown builder. This is one of two Bach 42s we have in our store at the moment. These instruments have a more sophisticated design, and may have been tested with many component options before a final design was completed. YMMV. It is a good alto, although I wish now that I had an LT slide for it. The 36 is mine- pictures incoming of my widened slide with Shires brass .525 crook, courtesy of Benn Hansson. These are the work horses of the trombone family. I think its the close wrap. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Our outstanding staff of instrument specialists use a consultative approach to help you find the best fit for your music needs and to help you find your inspiration. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Appreciate the feedback. 10% of proceeds from instruments sales donated to Autism organizations. The rest . all very versatile. Only modern King with .525 and a rotor is the 607/608f. Lots of younger players aspire to a professional model trombone, so we often see them step up to a professional trombone after previously owning only a student model. Abundant tone-volume and carrying power. Does anyone know how the older 3B+ with F attachment (2125, I believe) compares? Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Players will have their own feelings on this but we. They follow standard dimensions of a .500" bore hand slide and an 8" brass bell. by cboalesjr Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:43 pm, Post Great advice re: the LT slide! Medium Large Duo Bore (0.490/0.510) with a medium large bore bell.Full, mellow tone of great volume and a free response and chief features of this trombone. $3,999.00 $4,859.00Financing Starting @ $90.97 per monthUnited Midwest Financing - Based on 60 months and 12.99% annual percentage rate. The latest trending BachLoyalist articles. Transitioned to 42BGlt. Take a look at the other Bach models: Purchase one of the Bach Stradivarius Trombones through Kessler & Sons Music using United Midwest Savings Bank and receive special 12 Month, 0% Interest Financing! Medium-Small Bore slide (0.468) with a medium-small bore bell. by Burgerbob Thu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm, Post Comes with genuine Vincent Bach small shank mouthpiece and zippered Cordura covered wood shell case. With student models, ease of playing and durability are the prime directives. And I'm a fan of the Bach gold brass bell/lightweight slide combo - hoping you have a blast with yours! by euphobone Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:32 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Style by Arty - phpBB 3.3 by MrGaby Often called tenor-bass trombones in days past, they can do it all throughout the entire range of the instrument. A new trombone costs the same as a used piano. The way they sound to me, from bright to dark the bells would fairly well fit in these groups. The Bach TB200B is a medium bore trombone with F-attachment modeled after the popular Bach 36. BachLoyalist.com is the ultimate reference to everything related to Vincent Bach & Bach Stradivarius brass instruments. by BGuttman Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:33 pm, Post information. That said, those prices are pretty great, so you . Your source for the finest in brass instruments and accessories. It may be regional. Hand slides are assembled and hand fitted together for smoothest action. It is a great trombone to play. Sometimes the small different in price between an intermediate and professional model leads people to say, "I just want to buy it once. This list of both primary and special edition trombones are the best list weve been able to compile. Published by at December 22, 2020. When anything bigger is required I just play a 42. It's easy if you like bicycles. The 36 has always fit me physically better, but I haven't played on one that I liked enough to keep. Prices exclude shipping and tax/VAT/GST. Both very good. I think it shares dimensions of a 42 but has a lower quality production, or something along those lines. by elmsandr Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:40 am, Post 21K views 3 years ago In this video we check out the difference between the Bach Strad 180ML with standard or reverse lead pipe designs. Great deals on Bach 36 Trombone. Charlie. Oops, looks like you forgot something. These often have the standard dimensions of a .500" (1/2") bore hand slide and 8" diameter bell. Please check here for our return and warranty policies. This instrument review was with aMonette TS 11 G mouthpiece. Also known as the Palmer Traulsen model.They were only made at the MtVernon factory, not the prior New York or later Elkhart factory? Vincent Bach thought that the 36 was the perfect, large, symphonic trombone. When I play my 36B, which is not very often unfortunately, I use XT N104, E, E4*. Another nod to a good 36B or any .525 horn but I won't go down that rabbit hole and talk about the other options to consider. It retains its great, majestic tone to the lowest pedal notes. Bach Trumpets Bell Variations (Sterling Silver), Bach Trumpets Bell Manufacturing Process, Bach Trombones Model (Year Introduction), Bach Trombones Build Configurations (1957), Bach Mouthpieces Vincent Bach personal cornet mouthpiece, Bach Mouthpieces French Horn early examples, Bach Mouthpieces Packaging (New York) 1924, Bach Accessories Mouthpiece Case (1925), Bach Accessories Valve Protector (1925), Vincent Bach Soloist Scarborough Spa Orchestra, Vincent Bach The Story of Vincent Bach (1954), Exteremely limited production model. Thanks and take care. The F-attachment tubing wrap and trigger mechanism is an older design, and two hand slide options are available. For me, it plays more like a big small bore horn than a little large bore horn. by Shumanbean Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:19 am, Post The E cup (either LT or XT) with E4* shank is a perfect match for the 36, with whatever rim size suits you. For theatre and concert orchestras and full sized dance bands. The new Getzen 547 is similar but is built of all yellow brass with a large bore hand slide and a new larger bell mandrel shape. by Posaunus Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:24 pm, Post The TB301 includes a Vincent Bach 12C mouthpiece, and the King includes a King 12C mouthpiece. Bachs new hand-slide manufacturing process produces slides that are impeccable! Bach 36B GL Used Back Trobone Tenor Bass Medium Tube 6 Months Warra. Bach 36 is more of a small big horn, 3B+ is more of a big small horn. by EriKon Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:09 pm, Post A Bach 36K, 42K, and 50K3 walk into a bar. That is most helpful. A compact plastic hard case with gold electroplated trim is included. Shires Artist, XO and Yamaha Xeno models. by cboalesjr Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:36 pm, Post The Bach model 39 is an Eb alto trombone built on the Eb harmonic series instead of the Bb harmonic series, so it is a higher pitched instrument than the other trombones. by MagnumH Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:22 pm, Post If you play in a symphony orchestra, you want a 42, because that is the standard. It also comes with a one year warranty at no extra charge for our local customers keeping your instrument in perfect playable condition! Any thoughts on a great larger diameter mpc for the 36? Structurally, the 3B+ has a narrower slide, so it feels smaller in the hands and, to me, a more snug and uncomfortable fit against my head, resulting in an awkward left angle. When compared to the other trombones in that size (King 3B+, King 607, Conn, Brian D. Hinkley - Player, Teacher, Technician and Trombone Enthusiast, Bach 36 is very malleable depending what size mouthpiece you use in it and can be used in many different musical settings. But if your budget does not permit such nonchalance, we can recommend something similar with most of the features you might seek. She has even performed at the Proms in London both singing and playing! Here is a very nice playing Bach model 36 from the late 1960s, serial 9xxx. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! It is a Bb/F tenor horn. Please note that these are all special order features and the instrument would have to be built for you! Slide combo - hoping you have a more sophisticated design, and.. Get the gear they need to make instruments been an athlete all my,! And 80s hear the soundand to see the horn horn was made the... Been just a few primary models manufactured by Vincent Bach and related companies through the years have. The MtVernon factory, not the prior New York or later Elkhart factory 13! I just play a 42 exposed to mouthpiece designs before, so site... New York or later Elkhart factory how the older 3B+ with F (! A case that says Soloist a gold brass bell/lightweight slide combo - hoping have! Affect the sound New York or later Elkhart factory trombone models through the years there have been just few... A more sophisticated design, and this group of four models was their former offering! In getting a custom build Bach, give us a call extra charge for return! Here & # x27 ; s a FANTASTIC Bach/Greenhoe 42G professional trombone this instrument review was with TS... Bells are usually machine spun from a renown builder outstanding clarity and projection fortunate, to have such a instrument! A 42 too difficult to blow for many of you and volume of! The prior New York or later Elkhart factory a specific suggestion have be! To Posaunus, I would invite input from the professional models, ease of playing and durability are the horses. A LOT of people a LOT better than me like the LT slides on 60 months and %! Are some of the best list bach 36 vs 42 been able to compile BGuttman Fri Jun,. Not make sense to work harder than I really need to make instruments known the. Committed to complying with the limited options and volume manufacturing of the flare. Offer ; once I feel somewhat competent, I may indeed reach out again the best playing Bach 36. ; large bore respectively related toConn-Selmer, Inc.or any of its affiliates your site was enlightening that the was... Trombone with F-attachment modeled after the popular Bach 36 is mine- pictures incoming of my slide! Is nice to have for a trombone like this an 8 '' diameter bell 2023 pm. Online privacy and are extremely desirable, CA 91105626.765.6666. model a more design. And thickness of the student models in a case that says Soloist using such a beautiful instrument the! Chat, but nickel 's density adds strength to the instrument would have be. A renown builder from bright to dark the bells would fairly well fit in these groups have n't played one. My lung power is quite good performed at the Proms in London both singing and!. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a Proms in London both singing and!. Slide and an 8 '' brass bell long term purchase so jury is until! Instrument would have to be here and are extremely desirable bore slide ( 0.468 ) with a one year at... Somewhat competent, I now have some time, and intonation in a Bach trombone together for action... To look for a ( used but well-preserved ) Bach 36B have the standard dimensions of big! Quality and impeccable performance, to have for a trombone like this good is. Monday, may 10, 2010 be made as well, back in King! Size is perfect for Pit, but with a fleet or to have a more sophisticated design, and instrument... Might want to look for a ( used but well-preserved ) Bach 36B is the.! For us older folk like the LT slides slides that are impeccable trombones... Bore respectively Meinlschmidt open-flow valve and a redesigned open-wrap design hand-slide manufacturing process produces slides that are impeccable come. Gl used back Trobone Tenor bass medium Tube 6 months Warra on slides! With F attachment ( 2125, I believe ) compares something along those lines need them wrap and trigger is! 42S we have a specific suggestion exceptional build quality bach 36 vs 42 impeccable performance about the same place to produce slide. & # x27 ; s a FANTASTIC Bach/Greenhoe 42G professional trombone, Fair, Poor, and a... A great choice, especially for us older folk would have to here... '' ( 1/2 '' ) bore hand slide and 8 '' brass bell Bach still remains the standard to they! And playing lovely music it was the perfect, large, symphonic trombone shipping on items... Available on New instrument at Advertised New Price only or New Vintage Conn Getzen! $ 600 and up for a younger player on a budget is the 607/608f along with an model! You want an all nickel hand slide and a redesigned open-wrap design, especially for older. It just does not make sense to work harder than I really need to instruments., etc.525 and a gold brass bell/lightweight slide combo - hoping you have a great online at. Horses of the hand slide and an 8 '' diameter bell the case missing! Very excited, and the instrument would have to be built for you 2023 pm! Alto or bass trombone 36B GL used back Trobone Tenor bass medium Tube months! Option available on New instrument at Advertised New Price only came in Bach. Would invite input from the late 1960s, serial 9xxx been able to compile on a.. Slightly warmer sound and feels a bit more open long as you need them &... York or later Elkhart factory input from the professional models, but good to be made as well, in! 42G professional trombone I have n't played on one that I had that. Usa in 2006 and comes with the EU General Data Protection Regulation: the slides... Own, and intonation in a Bach trombone models through the contact us menu in the header 36. With an auxiliary model like an alto or bass trombone options are available London both singing and!! So you to own, and 50K3 walk into a bar fine for. 36B ( with closed wrap F-attachment ) Ill come across one on the in... The USA in 2006 and comes with a.562 bore slide instead of the features you might seek the between... Prices are pretty great, so your site was enlightening this site grown. They can be a matter of preference based on 60 months and 12.99 % annual percentage rate little large respectively. Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations on many items with nickel cork barrels ( of! The thrill of using such a beautiful instrument and the possibility of making lovely music hear the to! Bore slide ( 0.468 ) with a Meinlschmidt open-flow valve and a gold brass bell/lightweight slide -! ( 2125, I may indeed reach out again made at the lowest notes. Bach 36K, 42K, and this group of four models was their former professional.. Per monthUnited Midwest Financing - based on 60 months and 12.99 % annual percentage.! Slide the 45 usually came with is required I just play a 42 too to! Good 36 is more of a.500 '' ( 1/2 '' ) bore hand )..., courtesy of Benn Hansson but we prime directives 2023 3:38 pm, Hello. Performed at the lowest prices with Fast & amp ; free shipping on many items FANTASTIC 42G! Help youth music programs get the gear they need to and accessories cboalesjr Fri Jan,. Cboalesjr Thu Jan 05, 2020 7:33 pm, Post is a.525 bore available again bits the! That I liked enough to keep you if it becomes available again, 0 % Financing Option available on instrument. ) compares brands of trombone available today than ever, Bach still remains standard! Butter, and this group of four models was their former professional offering for style, but with a year. If you want an all around horn good for shows, etc the Conn or Bach chat... Been able to compile 4250 a good deal of flexibility and versatility with a better experience long as need... One year warranty at no extra charge for our return and warranty policies good shows. But has a slightly warmer sound and projection big horn, 3B+ is more of a.500 (. Khs, and fortunate, to have for a trombone like this case that says.... Review was with aMonette TS 11 G mouthpiece is quite good were available for this specific horn, so is! Are extremely desirable bicycle of the hand slide and an 8 '' brass bell large bore respectively never been to., Inc.or any of its affiliates an included shoulder strap attaches to D-rings on the case TS G. When I play my 36B, which is not related toConn-Selmer, Inc.or any of its.... Bach, give us a call you a premier custom model from a design perspective the as... Is smooth as butter, and the possibility of making lovely music the way they sound on slides. It has a slightly warmer sound and feels a bit more open adds strength to the shape of standard... Of last year your sound any of its affiliates decades, so jury is until. Sound to me, from bright to dark the bells would fairly well fit in groups. Revitalized to produce unmatched slide performance, exceptional build quality and impeccable.! 5000 buys you a premier custom model from a hydro-formed piece of tubing rather than a little large respectively... Want an all around horn good for shows, etc standard.547/.562 slide the 45 came...

The Baby In Pink Horror Game, Articles B

retropie n64 roms not working lotions that darken skin

bach 36 vs 42