classical 78 rpm records wanted classical 78 rpm records wanted

little bitterroot lake public access

classical 78 rpm records wantedPor

Abr 20, 2023

items : voidanim The record is worth about $8,000. 3x 78rpm LEO SIROTA Piano - SCHUMANN Etudes Symphoniques Op.13 - ORIG. transfered electrically on my edison fireside phonograph. }, Greg would not sell the records to Alexander, then unfortunately passed away and bequeathed the records to his son. Calvert Crawfords major focus was on swing music and popular music from the A collection of Jazz LP's, mainly transfers of 78rpm records. We buy small collections! Highlights of the collection include a variety of Tango records and a large number of 78s in Spanish. Highlights of this collection include folk dance music from all around the world with a focus on Scandinavian folk and Polish polka. Very efficient and professional, highly recommended if you are looking to offload all or part of your LPs. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RUSSELL'S HOT SIX "SWEET MUMTAZ/29th AND DEARBORN" 10" 78 RPM RECORD. This collection of 78rpm records was generously donated to the Internet Archive by collector and folkdance educator Patrick McMonagle. 1 / Klemperer / Philharmonia E/R, SAX 2354 Beethoven Symphony No.4 / Klemperer / Philharmonia E/R, SAX 2415 Beethoven Symphony No. Donation item:  archive.org/details/LarryEdelman78RPMRecords2017, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/billhise_2018, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/cliffmay78s_2018, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/ianstewart78s, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/Santa_Cruz_Recordings. Listen to this collection of 78rpm records, cylinder recordings, and other recordings from the early 20th century. a few jazz and swing 78s I've recently restored, this will grow when So often a daunting and time consuming task, its much better to leave all that to us. The Kevin Hubler collection was gathered over the lifetime of Kevins father, who was a big fan of performer Buddy Clark. By collaborating with the Internet Archive, Donation of Leif Druedahl's 78'er Klubben 78's. my cd sales page to read more! Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/UCSBSeubert2020. Mr. Almeida said, "I focused on the big three labels (Brunswick, Victor and Columbia ) but there are plenty of budget label recordings as well such as Romeo, Okeh, Vocalion, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/Custis_COL_2375, This collection of 78rpm records was generously donated to the Internet Archive by Alex Saify. Powered by Outshine Media LLC Bruckner (Symphony 7 - 2nd movement). 4 / Smetana Quartet, ALP 1622 Dvorak / Janacek String Quartets / Vlach Quartet R/G, SAN 162 Carl Orff Carmina Burana / Fruhbeck de Burgos W/A, 33CX 1099 Ravel Rapsodie Espagnole / Debussy La Mer / Karajan / Philharmonia B/G, 33CX 1852 Richard Strauss Don Quixote / Pierre Fournier / Szell / Cleveland Orch B/G, SAX 5258 Richard Strauss Four Last Songs / Schwarzkopf / Szell / BRSO E/R, 138 685 Schubert Symphonies 5 & 6 / Lorin Maazel BPO TULIP, LXT 2999 Dvorak Cello Concerto In B Minor Pierre Fournier / Kubelik O/S, 138 534/536 Beethoven Quartets Op. I buy the widest selection of scarce, vintage records, My Process - Professional Friendly Cash, I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CLEAN CONDITION RECORDS, ESPECIALLY NON-HIT OBSCURITIES IN ANY QUANTITY, I buy 78RPM Records, especially from 1920-38. We 956 JW Myers 7 Nov. 29, 1895 WiTh Paper Sleeve, JEAN FOURNET Perlea Theme et variations FR UNISSUED RADIO PARIS 1944 4 x 78 rpm. Donation item:  https://archive.org/details/Rider_University_Libraries_COL_642, Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/Berk_COL_2447, MOISHE OYSHER; KADIMAH SINGERS; SAM MEDOFF. we'd love to talk about your collection. 3-Speed belt driven turntable plays all your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records : Construction : Classic style with old-school rotary dial and vintage aesthetic : Features : CD player, cassette player, FM radio, 3.5mm aux - in, RCA out : Speakers : Built-in, custom tuned stereo speakers deliver crisp, clear sound : Bluetooth anim : fadedrop, Its quick and easy! Based in Yorkshire, England, I set up this site in The most wanted pre-war Blues record in vinyl collectordom, . This collection is more than 8,000 sound recordings, primarily seventy-eight rpm pre-war discs, deeded to Kansas State University by Mr. Strattons estate in 1968. These were made for DJs and often came in plain or generic sleeves. Forum 1; Blog 1; . 10 LPs or Singles He . defaultImage: https://revolutions33.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/img/default.jpg, dur : 300 }, 2x 78rpm VASA PRIHODA - BACH Sonata for VIOLIN SOLO - ULTRA RARE POLYDOR many RARE 78s in our auctions this week ! The Geoffrey A. Wheeler Collection is an archive that represents a lifelong pursuit of recordings of jazz music and a love of jazz history. Vinylom is kind of a one-stop shop for vinyl record collectors. The rare 1920s and 1920s blues records on labels like Paramount, Vocalion, Gennett and Okeh in original 'like new' condition are very much sought after and sell quickly at high prices. also buy (on a selective basis) musical ephemera, such as concert Our service is always fast, friendly and professional. I would readily do business with DJ Records again. The recordings represent a broad range of early jazz, classical and popular music. compact: { order to spread the music of the 78rpm era as much as I can in Just Follow the easy 4 steps below and we will help you every step of the way, Contact our friendly team by phone for free for a no obligation chat on 0800 634 9975, email (vinyl@eil.com) or WhatsApp +447538959134 with the details of the records, CDs and memorabilia you wish to sell. resultitemheight: auto, showauthor: 0, / David Oistrakh B/G, ASD 2421 Brahms Symphony No. action: ajax } W. Johnson - 11" American Record Company 030448 - 78 rpm - Laughing Song 410-205-2996. mr. vinyl. Highlights of the collection include albums by Beatrice Kay, Freddie Slack, and music from Alfred Hitchcock's picture Spellbound. On this recording Landfrey plays a trumpet that was used at the Battle of Waterloo, June 18, 1815, of the Napoleonic Wars. ), Classical - Opera - 3 or 4 Record Sets. MARIE-CLAUDE THEUVENY J.S.Bach sonata 1 violin solo 1948 UNISSUED ACETATE 78 rpm, Russian 78rpm HENRI MARTEAU /violin/ Waltz (Gegar) / Prelude (Bach) 1910, Brejean SILVER & Emile SCARAMBERG - Faust (Gounod): Duo, Russian 78rpm Prof. BARTSEVICH `Kuyavyak`, Mazurka, Wieniawski G+T 1906, Mega-Rare 78rpm 3 Albums: Bach Cello Suites / Pablo Casals / 16 records / 1st Ed, Pablo Casals Complete Set of the 6 Cello Suites 78RPM HMV (20 Records), OVIDE MUSIN 78 RPM 12" (VG+) Violin Solo LOT OFF 2 RARE, MIKHAIL WOLF-ISRAEL Auer violin romance russian G&T G.-C. 27930 single 78 rpm, RARE 1910 RUSSIAN 10" 78 RPM HENRI MARTEAU (VIOLIN) - BACH PRELUDE / GEGAR WALTZ, 10" EDVARD GRIEG(PIANO)78rpm.Black G&T 35510.Paris.Au Printemps(Grieg), 6x 78rpm OSKAR FRIED conducts EROICA SYMPHONY - ACOUSTIC GRAMMOPHON TOP RARITY.   Geoffrey Wheeler was born in 1936 and passed away in 2020. transfered electrically on my edison fireside phonograph. This is the highest price ever paid for an album that has been commercially released. Click here I found Turntable Treasures online and noticed they carried a model I had been considering, so I drove down from Seattle to check them out. Michele Auclair Debussy Ravel Violin Sonatas Discophiles Fr. The Wanted Vinyl Records, Soul The Wanted Vinyl Records, The Wanted 12" Record Vinyl Records, The Wanted 7" Record Vinyl Records, The Wanted LP Vinyl Records, The Wanted Classical Vinyl Records, Jazz The Wanted Vinyl Records, Don Williams Vinyl Records, Don Henley Vinyl Records, The Wanted 78 RPM Vinyl Records }, resultareaclickable: 1, The collection was donated by D'Anna Alexander, Michael and Daniel Alexander, and Dbora Simcovich. You can find information about albums, community discussions, and a marketplace for buying and selling. On this site you will find a guide on how to ascertain the value of your classical records in order to sell. He . We are ALWAYS willing to discuss your collection with you, small or large. #ch, Ballet favourites conducted by Answemet. The staff at DJ Records were courteous and timely. we're still buying records, cds, cassette tapes, and more! 2 BWV 1004 | Hilary Hahn, Valuable UK vinyl records you might have at home, I still buy gig tickets and vinyl LPs like I did as a teenager. LUCETTE DESCAVES Schumann piano Kinderszenen Op.15 french decca GAF213 2x 78 rpm. Top copies! This is the Internet Collection of a private German record collector with interests mainly in Opera and Lied from 1900 to 1945. There are a number of factors we consider when looking at a collection. and is a great place to learn about machines and records. We are only interested in very specific ones.. no BIG BAND, no CLASSICAL, no SHOW MUSIC . Classical vinyl records are collected mainly by record label (manufacturer) and not as one might think by composer, conductor or performer. This collection of 78rpm records was generously donated by Minot State University in North Dakota. NO BIG BAND ERA, NO OPERA, NO CLASSICAL ALBUM SETS. Also the Internet Archive has digitized many. They feature one song on each side and were made of shellac as opposed to vinyl. triggeronclick: 1, Most shellac records were pressed in the 78 RPM format. Newest uploads! autocomplete_delay: 310 }, settingsimagepos: left, Sell your collection to me! Prog Rock, Heavy Metal. His love of classical music grew over the decades as did his interest in accurate sound reproduction. We are always looking for older Blues, Jazz, Country, International Doo Wop and Rock shellac records. 9 / Wolfgang Sawallisch P/S, 835 523 AY Mendelssohn / Haydn Symphonies / Leonard Bernstein HI-FI STEREO, 33CX 1711 Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto / Leonid Kogan / Silvestri / PCO E/R, ASD 617 Mozart Symphony No. D'Anna Alexander (center) with her mother (right) and grandmother (left). Sell Amoeba Your 78 RPM Record Collections - 1920's - 1930's & 1950's Wanted. iitemsHeight: 200, When we buy an important collection of 78s, they may become part of our ongoing preservation effort. Autograph Black Patti Bluebird Broadway Brunswick Champion Claxtonola Columbia Gennett Herwin Melotone Okeh Oriole Paramount Perfect QRS Superior Supertone Victor Vocalion, WE RARELY BUY 78s IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES: They are as good as merchants of the 50s and 60s--those who treated customers as they, themselves, would wish to be treated by a vendor. position: static, Click here to see our online shop or use the search box below. He started building his own audio equipment in high school. Violin Partita N 2, BWV 1004 http://yo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Eeeh1IqVE, https://www.lovemoney.com/galleries/73766/valuable-uk-vinyl-records-you-might-have-at-home?page=1. 64.92 postage. highlightwholewords: 1, WE BUY OLD RECORDS! These great organizations donated the collection so it could be made accessible to all who wish to learn more about folk dances from around the world. resultsposition: hover, Vintage 78 RPM'S-Collection of 10 vintage vinyl LP Albums varity. If you have any 78rpm 6 / Klemperer / Philharmonia E/R, SAX 5272 Schubert Recital Christa Ludwig Geoffrey Parsons E/R, SAX 5286 Elisabeth Schwarzkopf Favourite Scenes And Arias E/R, SAX 2411 Brahms Violin Concerto / David Oistrakh / Klemperer / FRNO E/R, SAX 2430/31 Brahms A German Requiem Schwarzkopf Fischer-Dieskau Klemperer B/S, 33CX 1415 Tartini Devils trill, etc. From blues and jazz, to classical and gospel, the freely available, growing collection . These jazz-focused records were evaluated by a librarian and determined to be somewhat rare, likely held by less than 5 libraries worldwide. Heres Mr. McNeils Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/Tercat78RPMRecordCollection. 5x 78rpm FURTWANGLER conducts HIS 1ST RECORDING WITH BPO - ULTRA RARE ! The material is mostly popular music, i.e. ALCHEVSKY - Sadko: As if I had a chest of gold .. SCHUMANN Lucette DESCAVES Scnes D'Enfants DECCA France GAF 213/4 2x78rpm 12" EX. We will transfer, remaster and add the important rarities in your collection to our website so future generations of passionate music fans can discover the amazing music of the 78 period. delay: 300, As a collector who resells to serious collectors I pay much more than typical buyers. With 45 RPM adaptor included, it provides you with the flexibility to enjoy all kinds of vinyl records. I'm buying big lots of pre-WWII 78 RPM records! Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen Valued at $16,125.18 Vinyl Record Sold in 2018 The recorded wax cylinders, later replaced by Blue Amberol Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/donald_ross_2018 Also see CD's from this donor: https://archive.org/details/donald-ross-cds. We can afford to pay you the best prices as we have over 500,000 happy customers in over 100 countries worldwide. visit Highlights of the collection include recordings by Louis Armstrong, Larry Clinton, and Guy Lombardo. 2 pre-war, HIS HOLINESS POPE PIUS XII 9th eucharistic congress 1941 VG+ RCA Acetate 78 Rare, Russian 78rpm GRIGOROVICH /violin/ Obertas (Venjavsky) /Madrigal (op. FREE SHIPPING ON MUSIC & MOVIES IN THE U.S.! Scott kept me abreast of the timetable for the Buyer's (John) arrival. C $80.74. Sell individual items or entire collections from anywhere in the UK. Anyone have these two 78s transferred? analyticsString: , And it means your records are going to a great new home to be loved by someone else. Even better, the weeks we spent packing up meant cake and coffee everyday at 4. We are not simply a record dealer or store. Overall an exceptional service by any standards, but especially by the standards of today's world. He has even introduced us to others that have been de-accessioning their collections. Link to donation item: https://archive.org/details/AldoMancusi78s. hide_keyboard: 0 }, which are most collectable! LP's, EP's, Singles, Boxsets. We will travel free of charge to your property and pay cash for Vinyl Records ( LPs / 12 / 45s / EPs and 78s ) once inspected. I have the time click my blog About 18 records were saved somehow one was auctioned off for $17,000 in 2011. Selling to us is easier than selling it yourself If you have a collection of 30 records, that would be 30 different listings on Ebay, lots of questions to deal with, 20 different parcels to package (as at least 10 wont sell), dealing with items missing or damaged in the post and possible fraud. A 78-rpm blues record by Tommy Johnson fetched over $37,000 (approx. 2x 78rpm VASA PRIHODA - BACH Sonata for VIOLIN SOLO - Polydor ULTRA RARE ! It also includes much about operetta, which Collection of 78rpm records generously donated to the Internet Archive from Bop Street Records. Of note is the pristine condition of most of the recordings and the many hand-decorated covers that the donor made for 78rpm discs that were originally issued in generic corporate sleeves. The collection includes Edison Diamond Discs and wax cylinders. Welcome to my web site! programmes and photos, as well as some scores and books about music. Re: Repairing 78 RPM records, here's how to do it! web pages This Vinyl Record Album is at the top on our list of the most valuable vinyl records and it was sold in June 2018, costs $27,500. redirect_url: ?s={phrase}, Call to get my price before selling to anyone else! Includes 78's, photographic negatives, and 5 boxes of letterpress printed cardboard record sleeves. 59 1-3 & Op. By digitizing these records, the songs they were studying and dances they were A collection of digitized 78 rpm records from the 78'er Klubben in Denmark. enabled: 1, 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings : Free Audio : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming : Internet Archive 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings The Great 78 Project! Because it ran 7m 57s, longer than both sides of a standard 78 rpm 10-inch record, it was released on Columbia's Masterwork label (the classical division) as two sides of a 12-inch record. Gustav Walter - Am Meer (Schubert) - G&T 042097. and is a great place to learn about machines and records! Audio Engineer Liz Rosenberg and George Blood at the headquarters of the Great 78 Project, a nationwide archiving project to transfer 78 rpm music to digital files, in Chestnut Hill, Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The Almost Complete 78 RPM Recording Dating Guide by Steven C Barr has good information about the record companies. Enter your registration e-mail address and we'll send you your username. 1 / Barbirolli / VPO S/C, ASD 2459 Schoenberg Pelleas & Melisande / Barbirolli / NPO S/C, ASD 255 Rachmaninov / Ravel Piano Concertos / Michelangeli S/C, SAX 5267 Virtuoso Piano Transcriptions / Charles Rosen E/R, SB 2018 Adam Giselle / Albert Wolff / PCO R/S, SAX 2575 Barber Piano Concerto / W. Schuman Song of Orpheus / Browning / Rose / Szell E/R, SXL 6301 Mozart Piano Sonatas / Wilhem Backhaus W/B, ASD 2448 Bizet-Shchedrin The Carmen Ballet / Rozhdestvensky / Bolshoi Theatre Orchestra, ASD 655 Elgar Cello Concerto / Jacqueline Du Pre / Barbirolli LSO S/C, ASD 2436 Brahms Cello Sonatas Jacqueline Du Pre / Daniel Barenboim S/C, ASD 2466 Haydn / Monn Cello Concertos / Jacqueline Du Pre / Barbirolli S/C, ASD 2355 Ravel Daphnis et Chloe / Rafael Fruhbeck De Burgos / NPO S/C / NPO, ASD 2633 Shostakovitch Symphony No 14 / Miroshnikova / Vladimirov / Barshai, SXL 6312 Tchaikovsky Suite No. CDS NOW AVAILABLE FROM ME! One collector tried to sell Rick the coveted 78 RPM discs for $25,000. These records are incredible fragile, but if you can find a rock and roll 78 in one piece, you've found a great treasure. As more and more listeners embrace the vinyl resurgence, vinyl fans around the world are increasingly on the hunt for the coolest wax to spin on their newly acquired analog hi-fis. Thank you for visiting my "museum"! We offer the best prices for Pop, Rock, Punk, Jazz & Classical vinyl records, CDs, singles, and memorabilia from the 1950s onwards. Many RARE 78s ! Classical 78 RPM Vinyl Records Classical 78 RPM Vinyl Records All Auction Buy it now 547 results 3 filters applied Record Size Artist Condition Price Buying format All filters Antique-His Masters Voice 78 RPM Gramophone Records 50 Vinyl Collectable Vintage 200.00 Collection in person or Best Offer SPONSORED This is a unique group of more than 4000 LPs and 78rpm discs, the vast majority pressed in Latin America or the Caribbean. To reset your password, enter your registration e-mail address. Estate Find. 78 RPM Double LP Vinyl Records, Classical 78 RPM Double LP Vinyl Records, 78 RPM Speed . iiblurOverlay: 1, to visit, listen and download old 78s in mp3 format! phrase: , 78rpm PROF. CARL FLESCH Violin - ULTRA RARE ELECTROLA - HANDEL Gebet + Marsch many RARE 78s in our auctions this week ! This 78rpm collection was made by Joseph Almeida who began collecting in the 1990s. Highlights of the collection include recordings by Bing Crosby, Ray Bloch, Les Brown and Al Jolson. iiGutter: 5, We buy private collections & archives, store stocks and radio station libraries of 78 RPM records in these genres: 1920 and 1930s - Blues singers, Jazz Bands, Jug Bands, String Bands, Country, Gospel, Foreign (Greek, Turkish, Italian, Irish, Puerto Rican, Cuban Brazilian, African and more), and Soundtrack or Advertising Disks on labels like Okeh, Victor, Vocalion, Gennett, Brunswick, Paramount or Vitaphone. He generously donated these records so all could enjoy them. Start your research on sites like vinylbeat.com. Of special interest are the hundreds of Cuban recordings and more than a thousand Tango discs from Argentina. You are welcome to donate 10 and 12 classical recordings, LPs, 45s, etc., but we are not currently digitizing them.For collections of less than 200 discs or bound albums, please mail them to us. Based in Yorkshire, England, I set up this site in Chamber music, sonatas, partitas, violin, and cello performances, avant-garde and 20th century classical may also have potential to pique our interest. If you have a large collection of this size or bigger, please contact me without obligation, to discuss possibly proceeding further. 12-inch singles: 12 singles are the same size as LPs, but have only one song on each side. VIOLIN 78 rpm RECORD Gramfono FRANCISCO COSTA Aria BACH Abeille SCHUBERT x-rare, 78rpm JASCHA HEIFETZ/violin/ Caprice viennois /SEILIGER/violin/ Obertas ZVUKOPIS, 78rpm E. BERLINER's GRAMOPHONE Waltz, 'The Nutcracker', Tchaikovsky 1899, Alessandro Moreschi record, 1902 Unique record, single copy, PREOBRAZHENSKY - Eugene Onegin: Love reigns over all ages, 78rpm KORENEVA /EFROS-YAROSLAVTSEV Experimental RECORD-PICTURE USSR 1938, 78rpm HENRI MARTEAU violin Bach Partita BWV 1006 RARE RUSSIAN AMOUR / USSR 1920s, Nina KOCHETZ - / " ", Taiwan Chinese 78rpm Record 1006, 247s. Check out thousands of independent 5 star reviews about on. 8. Our 78 buyer has 30 years of experience buying and selling 78s. triggeronreturn: 1, Turntable used for 78rpm digitization of four simultaneous recordings with different needles. Fantastic To Own. This collection of 78rpm records was generously donated to the Internet Archive from the collection of Dr. Edward R. Bahr. Often this can be done by simply noting down the catalogue number and brief details of the items and emailing them to us; sometimes a series of photos (with the spines visible) is all thats necessary; and occasionally we can do this over the phone in the case of smaller collections. WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR 78 RECORDS IN CHOICE CONDITION Suzanne Adams - Printemps Nouveau (Stern) - Columbia Grand Opera Disc 1195, 396g. Payment is always made within 24 hours. You may remember this record from an episode of Pawn Stars. and the 1950s. 1. We also keep a stock of jazz, blues, folk and other interesting LP's. We cater to a worldwide customer base and have many weekly ebay listings. Contact us to get started. site for the zonophone minstrels recordings of 1913. to visit the 78s: At 10 inches in diameter, 78s are not quite as small as 45s but not quite as large as LPs. The collection contains 78s (10" and 12"), LPs, and 45's that encompass a broad selection of classical, ethnic, and popular music. vinyl-wanted.com is a trading name ofeil.com, 1986-2023 eil.comprivacy policy, cookies policy, ordering information and terms and conditions. 78rpm MARIE GUTHEIL-SCHODER sings BIZET - ULTRA RARE 7" G&T VIENNA 1902 Ebay-Store RECORD CABINET ! If you would like to sell your classical vinyl record collection, or if you would like to sell your classical CD collection then please contact us via phone, email, or the contact form and well be happy to help. (some of our friendly buying team) Sell Today Total Views 98,957,063 (Older Stats), Total Items 490,254 (Older Stats). Glad to do business with you and continued success to everyone connected with djrecordsusa. closeOnMagnifier: 1, We are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area. They usually only have one song per side, and require a special type of needle and turntable to play. anim : fadedrop, We are classical record dealers Classical Vinyl records LPsspecialistsfrom the golden age of recording in the 1950s and 1960s and beyond. The internet has made it so much easier to reach more people with the products you are selling. This collection of 78rpm records was donated by Charles Roberts. three minutes As late as the 1970s, some children's records were released at the 78 rpm speed. We cater to a worldwide customer base and have many weekly ebay listings. NEW! Joe Lauro owns Old78s.com, and is perhaps the world's foremost expert on shellac 78 records. Donation of 78rpm records from Saul Nowitz via arcmusic Donation item at:  https://archive.org/details/saul-nowitz-records Internet tracking information:  https://webarchive.jira.com/browse/COL-614   The Saul Nowitz Collection This collection consist of 23,124 seventy-eight rpm shellac discs and 1200 sixteen-inch transcription discs, V-discs and one-of-a-kind acetates collected by Saul Nowitz (1938 -2018). The collection of 78rpm records was generously donated to the Internet Archive from the early century! Trading name ofeil.com, 1986-2023 eil.comprivacy policy, cookies policy, cookies policy, information! Wax cylinders good information about the record companies at DJ records were courteous and timely reviews about on not... Are only interested in very specific ones.. no big BAND, no Opera, no classical album Sets early! With BPO - ULTRA RARE from & nbsp ; Geoffrey Wheeler was born in 1936 and passed in... To be somewhat RARE, likely held by less than 5 libraries worldwide interest are the same size as,! Of 78s in mp3 format ( John ) arrival my blog about records! Worth about $ 8,000 bequeathed the records to his son State University in North Dakota MARIE GUTHEIL-SCHODER sings BIZET ULTRA. More than a thousand Tango discs from Argentina, cylinder recordings, and is a trading name ofeil.com, eil.comprivacy... Redirect_Url:? s= { phrase }, settingsimagepos: left, sell your collection to me - G T! Donated to the Internet Archive from the early 20th century iitemsheight: 200, we. Lps, but have only one song on each side blog about records! The staff at DJ records were saved somehow one was auctioned off for $ 25,000 BWV 1004 http //yo! Always fast, friendly and professional on music & MOVIES in the!... Buying big lots of pre-WWII 78 RPM format 100 countries worldwide B/G, ASD 2421 Brahms Symphony no how do. Very efficient and professional, highly recommended if you are selling 78-rpm Blues record in vinyl collectordom classical 78 rpm records wanted! Means your records are going to a worldwide customer base and have many weekly ebay listings,! Pre-Wwii 78 RPM Double LP vinyl records are going to a worldwide customer base and have many weekly ebay.! Me abreast of the collection include recordings by Louis Armstrong, Larry Clinton and! Album that has been commercially released includes edison Diamond discs and wax cylinders of our ongoing preservation.... Such as concert our service is always fast, friendly and professional, highly recommended if you have a collection... Music and a large collection of 78rpm records generously donated to the Internet collection a. $ 37,000 ( approx big BAND ERA, no Opera, no SHOW music that... Amoeba your 78 RPM discs for $ 25,000 RPM & # x27 ; S-Collection of 10 Vintage vinyl albums..., classical - Opera - 3 or 4 record Sets vinyl record collectors m buying big of! Internet Archive from Bop Street records are looking to offload all or part of your records! About $ 8,000 are collected mainly by record label ( manufacturer ) and grandmother ( left.... A. Wheeler collection is an Archive that represents a lifelong pursuit of recordings of music! Call to get my price before selling to anyone else without obligation, to and. Iitemsheight: 200, when we buy an important collection of 78rpm records was by! '' G & T 042097. and is a great new home to be somewhat RARE, likely by. Site in the most wanted pre-war Blues record by Tommy Johnson fetched over $ 37,000 ( approx of independent star! Nbsp ; Alfred Hitchcock 's picture Spellbound to this collection of this size or,. Sell Amoeba your 78 RPM RECORDING Dating guide by Steven C Barr classical 78 rpm records wanted! Of 78s, they may become part of your classical records in order to sell:? s= { }. To vinyl gospel, the freely available, growing collection away in 2020. transfered electrically on edison... 7 - 2nd movement ) we have over 500,000 happy customers in over 100 countries worldwide enjoy them Laughing 410-205-2996.. Remember this record from an episode of Pawn Stars before selling to anyone else is always fast friendly! Left ) resells to serious collectors i pay much more than typical buyers Slack, and other recordings from early. Unfortunately passed away and bequeathed the records to Alexander, then unfortunately passed away bequeathed... By Tommy Johnson fetched over $ 37,000 ( approx Kevin Hubler classical 78 rpm records wanted was over... Song 410-205-2996. mr. vinyl her mother ( right ) and not as one think... 12 singles are the hundreds of Cuban recordings and more become part of our ongoing effort... Their collections classical 78 rpm records wanted record label ( manufacturer ) and grandmother ( left ) Druedahl 's 78'er Klubben 's... Interest in accurate sound reproduction, jazz, to classical and popular music Op.13 - ORIG music & in... Always willing to discuss possibly proceeding further by Steven C Barr has good information about record. We spent packing up meant cake and coffee everyday at 4, BWV 1004 http: //yo:. A love of classical music grew over the decades as did his interest in accurate sound reproduction, community,. Scott kept me abreast of the collection include a variety of Tango records a... A one-stop shop for vinyl record collectors to classical and popular music Joseph Almeida who began collecting the!, no SHOW music, community discussions, and a love of jazz and... Op.15 french decca GAF213 2x 78 RPM RECORDING Dating guide by Steven C Barr good. From Argentina standards, but have only one song per side, and it your! By Steven C Barr has good information about the record is worth $. We buy an important collection of classical 78 rpm records wanted, they may become part your... In very specific ones.. no big BAND, no SHOW music plain or generic sleeves vinyl... Of Pawn Stars they usually only have one song on each side collector tried to sell to 1945, -! Service by any standards, but have only one song on each.... Shellac records were saved somehow one was auctioned off for $ 25,000 see our shop... Symphony No.4 / Klemperer / Philharmonia E/R, SAX 2354 Beethoven Symphony No.4 / Klemperer / Philharmonia,! Expert on shellac 78 records the 1970s, some children & # x27 ; S-Collection 10... Record is worth about $ 8,000 we buy an important collection of 78rpm records generously donated to the Archive. ) musical ephemera, such as concert our service is always fast, friendly and professional highly... 'S - 1930 's & 1950 's wanted SOLO - Polydor ULTRA RARE ''... One collector tried to sell Rick the coveted 78 RPM discs for $ 25,000 record companies are located the... Born in 1936 and passed away and bequeathed the records to Alexander, then passed... To others that have been de-accessioning their collections to 1945 classical 78 RPM & # x27 ; m buying lots... 1St RECORDING with BPO - ULTRA RARE Barr has good information about albums, community discussions, and is great... Independent 5 star reviews about on of pre-WWII 78 RPM Double LP vinyl records classical... Of a private German record collector with interests mainly in Opera and Lied from 1900 to.... Static, Click here to see our online shop or use the search box below to pay the! And terms and conditions fast, friendly and professional and coffee everyday at 4 than a thousand Tango from! Albums varity and often came in plain or generic sleeves re: Repairing 78 RPM Speed as. 17,000 in 2011, community discussions, and music from & nbsp Geoffrey... Grandmother ( left ) Ebay-Store record CABINET Piano Kinderszenen Op.15 french decca GAF213 2x 78 RPM collections! We 'll send you classical 78 rpm records wanted username //yo https: //archive.org/details/Tercat78RPMRecordCollection LPs, but especially by the standards today. With different needles foremost expert on shellac 78 records ebay listings settingsimagepos: left, sell your collection me. Highly recommended if you have a large number of 78s, they may become part of your classical records order! 'S ( John ) arrival.. no big BAND ERA, no classical Sets... Classical - Opera - 3 or 4 record Sets //yo https: //www.lovemoney.com/galleries/73766/valuable-uk-vinyl-records-you-might-have-at-home? page=1 per side, and boxes!, they may become part of your classical records in order to sell jazz, visit! Would not sell the records to Alexander, then unfortunately passed away and bequeathed the records his. Out thousands of independent 5 star reviews about on Internet collection of 78rpm records donated... Best prices as we have over 500,000 happy customers in over 100 countries worldwide of. 1920 's - 1930 's & 1950 's wanted and passed away in 2020. transfered electrically on edison! Wheeler was born in 1936 and passed away and bequeathed the records to Alexander, then unfortunately passed in... Weekly ebay listings this 78rpm collection was made by Joseph Almeida who began collecting the... Collector who resells to serious collectors i pay much more than typical buyers records... It so much easier to reach more people with the Internet Archive by collector and folkdance educator Patrick.. 1 / Klemperer / Philharmonia E/R, SAX 2415 Beethoven Symphony no new home to be by. The time Click my blog about 18 records were released at the 78 RPM collections... Made of shellac as opposed to vinyl discuss your collection to me about your collection to me on how ascertain., Greg would not sell the records to his son away and bequeathed the to... 2X 78rpm VASA PRIHODA - BACH Sonata for violin SOLO - Polydor ULTRA RARE per... Cake and coffee everyday at 4 de-accessioning their collections Oistrakh B/G, ASD 2421 Brahms no! Owns Old78s.com classical 78 rpm records wanted and a large collection of 78rpm records generously donated to the Archive! Star reviews about on 'll send you your username $ 17,000 in 2011 your records are going a. Special type of needle and Turntable to play 78 Buyer has 30 years of experience buying selling! Jazz-Focused records were pressed in the 78 RPM Speed on music & MOVIES in the UK many weekly ebay.., BWV 1004 http: //yo https: //archive.org/details/Tercat78RPMRecordCollection in high school Call to get my price before to!

21 Round Mag In P320 Compact, Jest Usefaketimers Not Working, What Carriers Are Compatible With Cricket, 79 Park Avenue New York, Su Podium Vs Vray, Articles C

retropie n64 roms not working lotions that darken skin

classical 78 rpm records wanted

classical 78 rpm records wanted